Tracklist Hide Credits
|One Nation Underground|
Written-By – Saxie Dowell
|3||Ballad To An Amber Lady
Written-By – Crissinger*, Rapp*
|4||(Oh Dear) Miss Morse||1:56|
|7||Regions Of May||3:29|
|9||I Shall Not Care
Written-By – Roman Tombs, Sara Teasdale, Tom Rapp
|10||The Surrealist Waltz
Lead Vocals – Lane LedererWritten-By – Lederer*, Crissinger*
Written-By – Herodotus (2), Tom Rapp, Wayne Harley
|13||Images Of April
Flute – Joe Farell*
|14||There Was A Man||2:58|
|15||I Saw The World
Piano, Organ – Lee Crabtree
English Horn – Joe Farell*Written-By – Cohen*
|18||Lepers And Roses
Guitar – Al Shackman*Piano, Organ, Flute – Lee Crabtree
Written-By – J.R.R. Tolkien, Tom Rapp
- Recorded At – Impact Sound, New York City
- Engineered At – WildCat Recording
- Edited At – WildCat Recording
- Mastered At – WildCat Recording
- Produced At – WildCat Recording
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ESP-Disk' Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – ESP-Disk' Ltd.
- Published By – Syndicore
- Published By – Anne-Rachel Music
- Published By – C Project Seven Music
- Autoharp, Mandolin, Vibraphone, Performer [Audio Oscillator], Banjo, Harmony Vocals – Wayne Harley
- Bass – Bill Salter* (tracks: 15, 17, 18, 20)
- Bass, Guitar, English Horn, Horn, Sarangi, Celesta, Finger Cymbals – Lane Lederer
- Design Concept, Design [Cover] – Paul Costuros
- Drums, Percussion – Warren Smith (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Engineer, Edited By, Remastered By – Joe Phillips (3)
- Guitar, Vocals, Written-By – Tom Rapp
- Organ, Harpsichord, Keyboards [Clavoline] – Roger Crissinger (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Organ, Piano, Clavinet [Clavinette], Marimba – Jim Bohannon (tracks: 11 to 20)
- Painting [Balaklava] – Bruegel*
- Painting [Front cover] – Bosch*
- Producer, Engineer – Richard L. Alderson*
- Reissue Producer, Engineer, Edited By, Mastered By – Joe Philips (2)
- Vocals [Harmony] – Swine Chorus (tracks: 1 to 10)
Originally released as ESP 1054 (tracks 1 to 10) and ESP 1075 (tracks 11 to 20).
Recorded May 6-9, 1967 (tracks 1 to 10) and 1968 (tracks 11 to 20).
Track 2 Anne Rachel Music (ASCAP); track 17 C Project Seven Music.
Cover painting is a detail from Garden Of Early Delights (Tuin Der Lusten) by Hieronymus Bosch.
Painting from Balaklava is a detail from The Triumph Of Death (De Triomf Van De Dood) by Pieter Breugel sr.
Both paintings are kept in Museo Nacional del Prado in Madrid, Spain.
Reissue production, engineering, editing and mastering:
Joe Phillips, WildCat Recording USA, Massena, NY
℗ & © 2005 esp-disk', ltd.
Manufactured in the USA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 254810 400037
- Matrix / Runout: ESP4003 ESDIS0010/B S1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LM07
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5F38.
- Rights Society: BMI