Tracklist Hide Credits
- Band [Pelt] – Jack Rose, Mike Gangloff, Patrick Best
- Guitar [Guitars], Organ [Lowry Organ], Tape [Tape Loops], Loops [Tape Loops], Shaker [Shakers], Banjo, Electronics [Beat Frequency Oscillator], Recorder [Tenor], Alto Recorder [Alto Recorders], Whistle [Double Whistle], Performer [Jupiter Machine] – Pelt
- Photography By [Photos By] – Amy*, Mike*, Pat*
Appreciation to: Donald Miller, Bill Kellum, Jason Campbell, Butch Lazorchak, Slemp Family & Nellie
New Delhi Blues and Mu Mesons recorded at home in Ivanhoe, VA, November 15 and 14 1997 respectively.
Big Walker Mountain Tunnel recorded June 29 1997 at DCAC, Washington, DC.
All songs ©1997 Voyages Of Polar Exploration
Instruments are not credited to a specific performer.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): CD204-1 50G VHF 36 REV/CA
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI JL 10
- Matrix / Runout (MIrrored, Variant 2): DADR 15W03<0392>VHF36
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI8124