Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Published By – Carlin Music Corp.
- Published By – Complete Music Ltd.
- Published By – Pentangle Ltd.
- Published By – Logo Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Harmony Music Ltd.
- Remastered At – masterpiece
- Acoustic Guitar, Vocals – Bert Jansch, John Renbourn
- Coordinator [Project CD Reissue] – Antony Amos @ Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.*, Steve Hammonds @ Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.*
- Cover – Peter Blake (4)
- Design [Reissue] – Becky Stewart @ Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.*
- Double Bass – Danny Thompson
- Drums, Glockenspiel, Vocals – Terry Cox
- Liner Notes [Reissue] – Colin Irwin
- Photography By – Studio Hans Feurer*
- Producer – Shel Talmy
- Remastered By – Andy @ Masterpiece*
- Vocals – Jacqui McShee
CD1 - tracks 13-19 are CD reissue bonus tracks.
All tracks were recorded live at London's Royal Festival Hall on June 29 1968.
CD2 - tracks 11-14 are CD reissue bonus tracks.
All tracks are studio recordings made at IBC Studios, London, 1968 ( Wikipedia )
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 050159 113224
- Barcode (Scanned): 5050159113224
- Label Code: LC 6448
Other Versions (5 of 42) View All
|TRA 178||The Pentangle*||Sweet Child (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Transatlantic Records||TRA 178||UK||1968||Sell This Version|
|2RS 6334||The Pentangle*||Sweet Child (2xLP, Album, RE, Gat)||Reprise Records||2RS 6334||US||1976||Sell This Version|
|TRA 89 549/9, TRA 89 548/9||The Pentangle*||Sweet Child (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Transatlantic Records, Transatlantic Records||TRA 89 549/9, TRA 89 548/9||France||1968||Sell This Version|
|CAS72360-2||Pentangle||Sweet Child (2xCD, Album, RE)||Castle Music||CAS72360-2||US||2001||Sell This Version|
|YW-7061~62-LA||The Pentangle*||Sweet Child (2xLP, Album, Gat)||Transatlantic Records||YW-7061~62-LA||Japan||1980||Sell This Version|