Tracklist Hide Credits
- Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Loops, Guitar [Slide], Organ [Bass], Electronics, Voice – Olivier Manchion
- Artwork By [Front Cover], Photography – Beep.Archives, Bi
- Bass, Electronics, Organ [Distorgan], Performer [Mati`re Sonore], Voice – Nicolas Marmin
- Coordinator [Coordination Studio] – Simone Filippi
- Design [Designed By] – oM*
- Drums, Performer [Egg, 123], Bells, Voice – Francesco Billét
- Edited By – Denis Cazajeux
- Edited By [Pre-], Mastered By [Pre-] – Simone Filippi
- Engineer, Mixed By – Lionel Darenne (tracks: 1 to 10)
- Guitar [Snake-, Wave-, Bell-guitar], Triangle, Voice – Giulio Vetrone
- Mastered By – Lionel Darenne
- Performer, Arranged By – PFE.RROR*
- Producer – SUNbEEP
- Songwriter – Olivier Manchion (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 11)
Released in a raw cardboard gatefold sleeve with inside a carton sleeve with cd and a liner notes page.
Violently taped on analog material 2" at URS Studio, Villa Minozzo, 10-20 February 2003, Italy.
Pre-edited/mastered at URS.
Edited and mastered at La Frette : Paris.
Produced for LawSpeedRecordings (c)+(p) 2004.
An back cover a SIAE sticker appears with:
An Audioglobe Distribution appears on back cover.
A Wallace Records logo appears on back cover.
A URS logo appears on liner notes page.
Wallace Records cat# wallace40 appears on spine.
Wallace Records cat# Wallace#40 appears on spine.
Law Speed Recordings cat# LawSpeedRec#1 appears on spine.
Note: spaces are not everywhere used properly, so
some titles and names are spelled different on release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: P11516 WAL40
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD02
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5J16