Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||A Red Letter Day
Arranged By [Choir] – Alyosha ZolotukhinChoir – The Choral Academy Of MoscowCoordinator [Choir Co-ordinator] – Graeme PerkinsDirected By [Choir] – Victor PopovEngineer – Bob KraushaarEngineer [Mix] – Mike 'Spike' Drake*Mixed By – Mike 'Spike' Drake*Producer – Pet Shop BoysProducer [Additional Production] – Motiv 8, Steve RodwayProgrammed By – Pete GleadallRecorded By [Choir] – Tatyana VinnitskayaVocals [Additional] – Barbara Tucker, Carole Sylvan, Karen Bernod
|2||The Boy Who Couldn't Keep His Clothes On
Drum Programming – Danny Tenaglia, Louie 'Balo' Guzman*Engineer [Mix] – Doug DeAngelisKeyboards – Pete Daou*Producer – Danny Tenaglia, Pet Shop BoysVoice [Banji Girl] – Vanessa Ichak
- Published By – Cage Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI 10 Music Ltd.
- Produced For – FX Music Ltd
- Recorded At – The State House Of Broadcasting And Sound Recording, Moscow
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Uden
Published by Cage Music Ltd/EMI 10 Music Ltd.
1: Additional production for FX Music Ltd. Choir recorded at the State House of Broadcasting and Sound Recording, Moscow.
℗ 1996 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd. under the exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
© 1997 Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd.
Marketed and distributed by EMI.
Disc: Made in Holland
Sleeve: Printed in Holland
Contains a slightly different version of "The Boy Who..." to that which appears on most editions of this single: on the fade-out the sound of, what appears to be, sleigh bells can clearly be heard. This version also appears on the UK promo CD.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24388 37132 2
- Barcode (String): 724388371322
- Matrix / Runout: EMI UDEN 8837132 @ 1 1-1-1-NL
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L046
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): ifpi 1532
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): ifpi 1557
- Label Code: LC 0299
- Rights Society: bel BIEM
- Other (Distribution Code - France): F: PM 110
Other Versions (5 of 15) View All
|CDR 6460, 7243 8 83702 2 6||Pet Shop Boys||A Red Letter Day (CD, EP, One)||Parlophone, Parlophone||CDR 6460, 7243 8 83702 2 6||UK||1997||Sell This Version|
|8 83794 6, 7243 8 83794 6 5||Pet Shop Boys||A Red Letter Day (12")||EMI, EMI||8 83794 6, 7243 8 83794 6 5||Italy||1997||Sell This Version|
|CDRDJ 6460, CDR DJ 6460||Pet Shop Boys||A Red Letter Day (CD, Single, Promo)||Parlophone, Parlophone||CDRDJ 6460, CDR DJ 6460||UK||1997||Sell This Version|
|7243 883714 2 1||Pet Shop Boys||A Red Letter Day (CD, Single)||Parlophone||7243 883714 2 1||Europe||1997||Sell This Version|
|12RDJX 6460||PSB*||A Red Letter Day (12", Single, Promo)||Parlophone||12RDJX 6460||UK||1997||Sell This Version|