Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar – J. J. Belle*Performer [Plastic Tube] – Dominic Clarke
|A2||This Must Be The Place I Waited Years To Leave
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Angelo Badalementi*Rhythm Guitar, Guitar [Feedback] – Johnny Marr
|A3||To Face The Truth||5:33|
|A4||How Can You Expect To Be Taken Seriously||3:55|
|A5||Only The Wind
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Angelo Badalementi*
|B1||My October Symphony
Arranged By [String Quartet] – Alex Balanescu*Guitar – Johnny MarrStrings – The Balanescu QuartetVocals [Additional] – Jay Henry
|B4||The End Of The World||4:41|
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pet Shop Boys Partnership
- Copyright (c) – Pet Shop Boys Partnership
- Published By – Cage Music Ltd.
- Published By – 10 Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Red Deer Studios
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Designed At – Three Associates
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Design – Mark Farrow, Pet Shop Boys
- Engineer – Bob Kraushaar, Brian Reeves
- Engineer [Assistants At Sarm West] – Danton Supple, Robin Barclay
- Management [Jill Wall Assistant By] – Carolyn Sinclair
- Management [Pet Shop Boys Are Represented In Usa And Canada By] – Arma Andon, SBK Management
- Management [Pet Shop Boys Managed By] – Jill Wall
- Mixed By – Julian Mendelsohn
- Photography By – Eric Watson (3)
- Producer – Harold Faltermeyer, Pet Shop Boys
- Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Dominic Clarke
- Recorded By [Orchestra And Strings] – Haydn Bendall
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Bob Kraushaar (tracks: A1, A4, B1, B5)
- Written-By – Chris Lowe and Neil Tennant*
Orchestra and strings recorded at Abbey Road.
Thanks to David Cooke and Claudia Kriege at Red Deer.
All songs published by Cage Music Ltd/10 Music Ltd.
Pet Shop Boys managed at Pet Shop Boys Partnership.
Arma Andon/SBK Management
℗ 1990 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Pet Shop Boys Partnership under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
© 1990 Pet Shop Boys Partnership under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
Track durations not listed on the release.
Printed inner sleeve with credits.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 077779 431014
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): PCSD113A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): PCSD113B
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side A, variant 1): D PCSD 113 A-2-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side B, variant 1): D PCSD 113 B-2-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side A, variant 2): D PCSD 113 A-3-1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out side B, variant 2): D PCSD 113 B-2-1-1
Other Versions (5 of 98) View All
|0206||Pet Shop Boys||Behaviour (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||TomZo||0206||Poland||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|TCPCSD 113||Pet Shop Boys||Behaviour (Cass, Album)||Parlophone||TCPCSD 113||Indonesia||1990||Sell This Version|
|CDP-7-94310-2||Pet Shop Boys||Behavior (CD, Album)||EMI USA||CDP-7-94310-2||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|E-LP 90005||Pet Shop Boys||Behaviour (LP, Album)||Parlophone||E-LP 90005||Bolivia||1990||Sell This Version|
|068 794310 1, 794310 1||Pet Shop Boys||Behaviour (LP, Album)||Parlophone, Parlophone, EMI, EMI||068 794310 1, 794310 1||Brazil||1990||Sell This Version|