Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar – J. J. Belle*Performer [Plastic Tube] – Dominic Clarke
|2||This Must Be The Place I Waited Years To Leave
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Angelo Badalementi*Rhythm Guitar, Guitar [Feedback] – Johnny Marr
|3||To Face The Truth||5:34|
|4||How Can You Expect To Be Taken Seriously?||3:56|
|5||Only The Wind
Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Angelo Badalementi*
|6||My October Symphony
Arranged By [Strings] – Alex Balanescu*Guitar – Johnny MarrStrings – The Balanescu QuartetVocals [Additional] – Jay Henry
|9||The End Of The World||4:43|
- Design – Mark Farrow, Pet Shop Boys
- Engineer – Bob Kraushaar, Brian Reeves
- Engineer [Assistants At Sarm West] – Danton Supple, Robin Barclay
- Management [Jill Wall Assisted By] – Carolyn Sinclair
- Management [Pet Shop Boys Are Represented In Usa And Canada By] – Arma Andon
- Management [Pet Shop Boys Managed By] – Jill Wall
- Mixed By – Julian Mendelsohn
- Photography By – Eric Watson (3)
- Producer – Harold Faltermeyer, Pet Shop Boys
- Programmed By [Additional Programming] – Dominic Clarke
- Recorded By [Orchestra And Strings] – Haydn Bendall
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Bob Kraushaar (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 10)
- Written-By – Chris Lowe and Neil Tennant*
Orchestra and strings recorded at Abbey Road.
Thanks to David Cooke and Claudia Kriege at Red Deer.
All songs published by Cage Music Ltd/10 Music Ltd.
Pet Shop Boys managed at Pet Shop Boys Partnership.
Arma Andon/SBK Management
℗ 1990 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Pet Shop Boys Partnership under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
© 1990 Pet Shop Boys Partnership under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
Booklet: Printed in U.K.
Disc: Made in UK
Reissue after mid of 90s. IFPI mould and SID codes starts from 1994
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 077779 431021
- Matrix / Runout: CDP 794310 2 00 2 EMI SWINDON
- Other (Mould SID Code): ifpi 1404
- Other (Label Code): LC 0299
- Other (Rights Societies): BIEM/MCPS
Other Versions (5 of 104) View All
|PCSD 113, 7943101||Pet Shop Boys||Behaviour (LP, Album)||Parlophone, Parlophone||PCSD 113, 7943101||UK||1990||Sell This Version|
|0206||Pet Shop Boys||Behaviour (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||TomZo||0206||Poland||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|TCPCSD 113||Pet Shop Boys||Behaviour (Cass, Album)||Parlophone||TCPCSD 113||Indonesia||1990||Sell This Version|
|CDP-7-94310-2||Pet Shop Boys||Behavior (CD, Album)||EMI USA||CDP-7-94310-2||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|E-LP 90005||Pet Shop Boys||Behaviour (LP, Album)||Parlophone||E-LP 90005||Bolivia||1990||Sell This Version|