Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar – J. J. Belle*Performer [Plastic Tube] – Dominic Clarke
|1-02||This Must Be The Place I Waited Years To Leave
Rhythm Guitar, Guitar [Feedback] – Johnny Marr
|1-03||To Face The Truth||5:33|
|1-04||How Can You Expect To Be Taken Seriously?||3:56|
|1-05||Only The Wind||4:20|
|1-06||My October Symphony
Guitar – Johnny MarrStrings – The Balanescu QuartetVocals [Additional] – Jay Henry
|1-09||The End Of The World||4:43|
|2-02||Bet She's Not Your Girlfriend
Engineer – Pete SchwierOther [Sequencing] – Dominic ClarkeProgrammed By [Fairlight] – Gary MaughanRecorded By [Vocals] – Tim Weidner
|2-03||This Must Be The Place I Waited Years To Leave (Extended Mix)||9:28|
- Manufactured By – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor [Orchestra] – Angelo Badalementi* (tracks: 1-02, 1-05, 2-03)
- Design – Mark Farrow, Pet Shop Boys
- Engineer – Bob Kraushaar (tracks: 1-01 to 1-10, 2-01, 2-02), Brian Reeves (tracks: 1-01 to 1-10, 2-01, 2-03)
- Engineer [Assistants At Sarm West] – Danton Supple (tracks: 1-01 to 1-10), Robin Barclay (tracks: 1-01 to 1-10)
- Management [Jill Wall Assisted By] – Carolyn Sinclair
- Management [Pet Shop Boys Are Represented In Usa And Canada By] – Arma Andon
- Management [Pet Shop Boys Managed By] – Jill Wall
- Mixed By – Julian Mendelsohn (tracks: 1-01 to 1-10, 2-02, 2-03)
- Photography By – Eric Watson (3)
- Producer – Harold Faltermeyer (tracks: 1-01 to 1-10, 2-01, 2-03), Pet Shop Boys
- Programmed By [Additional] – Dominic Clarke (tracks: 1-01 to 1-10, 2-01)
- Recorded By [Orchestra And Strings] – Haydn Bendall
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Bob Kraushaar (tracks: 1-01, 1-04, 1-06, 1-10)
- Written-By – Chris Lowe And Neil Tennant*
-a 24-page color booklet with photos and lyrics in english and japanese;
-an additional Mini-CD single with 3 non-album recorded songs;
-a fold-out japanese insert with lyrics in english and japanese for the non-album songs and commentary in japanese;
-an obi strip around the box.
Track 2-03: this extended mix is not the same as the extended mix released elsewhere.
CD cat# printed as TOCP-6440 and TOCP-6440/79 4310 2.
CD3" cat# printed as BCDS-1010 and BCDS-1010(CD).
CD3" is marked "Not for Sale (individually)" in Japanese on the disc.
Recorded at Red Deer, München, and Sarm West, London.
Orchestra and strings recorded at Abbey Road.
Thanks to David Cooke and Claudia Kriege at Red Deer.
All songs published by Cage Music Ltd/10 Music Ltd.
Pet Shop Boys managed at Pet Shop Boys Partnership.
Arma Andon/SBK Management
℗ 1990 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Pet Shop Boys Partnership under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
© 1990 Pet Shop Boys Partnership under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
Mfd. by Toshiba-EMI Ltd. in Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (OBI Text): 4 988006 650671
- Matrix / Runout (Album - Variant 1): TOCP-6440 1A3 TO
- Matrix / Runout (Album - Variant 2): TOCP-6440 1A2 TO
- Matrix / Runout (Mini CD - Variant 1): BCDS-1010 1A6 TO
- Matrix / Runout (Mini CD - Variant 2): BCDS-1010 1A5 TO
- Rights Society: JASRAC
Other Versions (5 of 119) View All
|PCSD 113, 7943101||Pet Shop Boys||Behaviour (LP, Album)||Parlophone, Parlophone||PCSD 113, 7943101||UK||1990||Sell This Version|
|0206||Pet Shop Boys||Behaviour (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||TomZo||0206||Poland||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|TCPCSD 113||Pet Shop Boys||Behaviour (Cass, Album)||Parlophone||TCPCSD 113||Indonesia||1990||Sell This Version|
|CDP-7-94310-2||Pet Shop Boys||Behavior (CD, Album)||EMI USA||CDP-7-94310-2||US||1990||Sell This Version|
|0190295821746||Pet Shop Boys||Behaviour. (LP, Album, RE, RM, 180)||Parlophone||0190295821746||Europe||2018||Sell This Version|