Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Pet Shop Boys||
Home And Dry (Video)
Engineer, Programmed By – Pete GleadallFilm Director [Video Director] – Wolfgang TillmansGuitar – Johnny MarrMixed By – Michael Brauer*Mixed By [Assistant] – Rick ChavarriaPercussion – Jodie Linscott*Producer – Pet Shop BoysWritten-By – Pet Shop Boys
|2||–Pet Shop Boys||
Engineer – Joey Mosk*, Pete Gleadall, Steven BarkanMixed By – GoetzProducer – David Morales, Pet Shop BoysProgrammed By – Joey Mosk*, Pete GleadallWritten-By – Pet Shop Boys
|3||–Peter Rauhofer + Pet Shop Boys = The Collaboration (2)||
Break 4 Love (USA Club Mix)
Producer, Remix, Producer [Additional] – Peter RauhoferVocals [Additional] – Thomas FrenesWritten-By – Vaughan Mason
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Star 69 Records
- Copyright (c) – Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Cage Music
- Published By – Sony Music Ltd.
- Published By – Funky Feet Publishing
- Recorded At – Studio PSB
- Recorded At – Quad Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Bingo Boys Studios
- Mixed At – Sarm West Studios
- Mixed At – Bingo Boys Studios
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Uden
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
DVD of a 3-disc set (2xCDs + 1xDVD). A limited edition slipcase was available from the PSB mailing list to package CD1, CD2 and the DVD together (see images on Home And Dry).
Released in a J-card case with a round yellow sticker on the front, stating:
'DVD features "Home And Dry" video by Wolfgang Tillmans DVDR 6572'.
Track 2 recorded at Studio PSB and Quad Studios, New York City; mixed at Sarm West, London.
Track 3 recorded and mixed at Bingo Boys Studio, Austria.
Track 1 ℗ 2002. The copyright in this audio visual recording is owned by Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd. under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
Track 2 Copyright c 1999 Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd. under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
Track 3 ℗ 2001 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Star 69 Records and Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd. under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
Made in EU.
℗ 2002. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Pet Shop Boys Partnership Ltd under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
© 2002 EMI Records Ltd
7243 49 00919 6 on back cover
7243 4 90091 9 6 on DVD
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24349 00919 6
- Barcode (String): 724349009196
- Matrix / Runout: EMI UDEN 4900919 PAL @ 2
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L045
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2529
- Rights Society: BEL BIEM / S.I.A.E.
- Distribution Code (F:): PM
Other Versions (5 of 30) View All
|CDRS 6572, 7243 5 50531 2 1||Pet Shop Boys||Home And Dry (CD, Single, CD1)||Parlophone, Parlophone||CDRS 6572, 7243 5 50531 2 1||UK & Europe||2002||Sell This Version|
|none||Pet Shop Boys||Home And Dry (CDr, Single, Promo)||EMI||none||Europe||2002||Sell This Version|
|7243 5 50532 6 8, 5 50532 6||Pet Shop Boys||Home And Dry (12", Single)||Parlophone, Parlophone||7243 5 50532 6 8, 5 50532 6||Europe||2002||Sell This Version|
|SANDJ 85533-2||Pet Shop Boys||Home And Dry (CD, Single, Promo)||Sanctuary Records||SANDJ 85533-2||US||2002||Sell This Version|
|none||Pet Shop Boys||Home And Dry (CDr, Single, Promo)||Not On Label (Pet Shop Boys)||none||Germany||2002||Sell This Version|