Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pet Shop Boys Partnership
- Copyright (c) – Pet Shop Boys Partnership
- Licensed From – Pet Shop Boys Partnership
- Licensed To – EMI Records USA
- Recorded At – Sarm West Studios
- Recorded At – Angel Studios
- Recorded At – Power Station
- Mixed At – Rak Studios
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music, Inc.
- Published By – Can't Stop Music
- Published By – Scorpio Music
- Manufactured By – EMI Manufacturing (USA)
- Glass Mastered At – EMI Swindon
- Arranged By [Orchestra], Conductor – Anne Dudley (tracks: 1-3, 1-5, 1-7, 2-6)
- Design [Costume And Set] – David Fielding
- Design [Graphic Design] – Farrow*, PSB*
- Design [Packaging, Concept, Design] – Pentagram (5)
- Engineer – Bob Kraushaar, Pete Gleadall
- Engineer [Assistant] – Howard Bargroff (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12c), Richard Lowe (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12c), Robin Barclay (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12c), Sam Hardaker (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12c)
- Management [Pet Shop Boys Managed By - Assisted By] – Christine Chawla
- Management [Pet Shop Boys Managed By] – Jill Wall, Pet Shop Boys Partnership
- Management [Pet Shop Boys Represented In North America By] – Andon Artists, Arma Andon
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12c), Jack Jacko Adams* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-6)
- Mixed By – Bob Kraushaar (tracks: 2-1 to 2-6), Mike "Spike" Drake (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12c), Stephen Hague (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12c)
- Photography By – Chris Nash (2)
- Producer – Pet Shop Boys
- Producer [Additional Production] – Stephen Hague (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12c)
- Programmed By – Pete Gleadall
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Bob Kraushaar (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12c)
- Vocals [Additional] – Sylvia Mason-James (tracks: 1-7, 1-8, 1-11, 1-12a)
- Written-By – Neil Tennant And Chris Lowe* (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11, 1-12c), Chris Lowe And Neil Tennant* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-6)
In 1-12 (total duration 8:21), track 1-12c, "Postscript (I Believe In Ecstasy)", is a hidden track featuring Chris Lowe on vocals that starts at 7:07, after 2:06 minutes of silence, at the end of "Go West".
No durations appear on the release.
Recorded at Sarm West, London.
Orchestra recorded at Angel Studios, London.
Choir on Go West recorded at The Power Station, New York
Mixed at Rak Studios, London.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering, Maine, USA.
Published by EMI-Virgin Music, Inc. (ASCAP).
Go West published by Can't Stop Music/Scorpio Music (BMI).
Mastered at The Townhouse, London
All songs published EMI-Virgin Music, Inc. (ASCAP).
℗ © 1994 Pet Shop Boys Partnership, under exclusive licence to EMI Records USA.
Manufactured by EMI Manufacturing (USA).
Printed in the U.K.
Track 1-7: listed on the release as 'The Theater' for preferred spelling in American English.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24382 70102 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 724382701026
- Other (Catalog Number - Very CD): E2-27171
- Other (Catalog Number - Relentless CD): E2-27011
- Matrix / Runout (Very CD): 827171 1-1-16 EMI SWINDON
- Matrix / Runout (Relentless CD): 827011 . 1:1:17. EMI SWINDON
Other Versions (5 of 128) View All
|PCSD 143, 0777 7 89721 1 2||Pet Shop Boys||Very (LP, Album)||Parlophone, Parlophone||PCSD 143, 0777 7 89721 1 2||UK & Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|none||Pet Shop Boys||Pet Shop Boys (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label (Pet Shop Boys)||none||Ukraine||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|E2-89721, 0777 7 89721 2 9||Pet Shop Boys||Very (CD, Album, S/Edition, Ora)||EMI Records USA, EMI Records USA||E2-89721, 0777 7 89721 2 9||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|CDP-589721||Pet Shop Boys||Very (CD, Album, Club, Ora)||EMI Records USA||CDP-589721||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|E4-589721||Pet Shop Boys||Very (Cass, Album, Club)||ERG||E4-589721||Canada||1993||Sell This Version|