Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Making Of The Album
Creative Director, Film Director [Additional Video Segments] – Alex BegetisDirector Of Photography – Yen OoiFilm Director [Additional Video Segments] – Alex BegetisFilm Producer – Katrina FlemingProducer [Additional Video Segments] – James Hare (2)Recorded By [Sound] – Cris Jones (2)
|2||On The Road Diary
Film Director – Yen OoiFilm Editor – Brendan HayFilm Producer – Melissa WiltshireOther [Additional Camera] – Jacob SimkinRecorded By [Sound] – Scott Langman
Film Director – Yen OoiFilm Producer – Jacob Simkin
Film Director – Yen OoiFilm Producer – Melissa Wiltshire
Film Director – Bart Borghesi, Pete Murray, Yen OoiFilm Producer – Melissa Wiltshire
Film Director – Pete MurrayFilm Producer – Melissa Wiltshire
|7||Making Of Better Days
Film Director – Yen OoiFilm Editor – Peter HicksonFilm Producer – Jacob Simkin
|8||Making Of Class A
Film Editor – Peter HicksonOther [Filmed By] – Sanne Kurz
|9||Making Of Opportunity
Film Editor – James Hare (2)Photography By – Jacob Simkin
|10||Making Of George's Helper
Film Editor – Peter HicksonOther [Filmed By] – Matt Wood (10)
Film Editor [Additional Mixing] – Matt Dufty*
Film Director – Eduard Huis In 'T VeldFilm Producer – Iet Hagen, Rinus Stroes
|15||Fall Your Way|
Film Editor – Justin Brown (14)Film Editor [Additional Mixing] – Matt Dufty*
|18||Ten Feet Tall: A Short Film
Director Of Photography – Yen OoiFilm Director – Aaron Wilson (4)Film Editor – Markus HerrickFilm Producer – Katrina FlemingFilm Producer, Written-By – Anthony WoodcockMusic By, Score, Producer [Score] – Pete MurrayOther [Actor] – Georgia Van Cuylenburg, Lucy Adams, Michael Veitch, Nick Silagy, Samuel Johnson (5)Producer [Score], Recorded By, Mixed By – Ben McCarthy
|19||Pete Talks About The Short Film|
- Distributed By – Sony BMG Music Entertainment (Australia) Pty Limited
- Licensed From – Sony Corporation
- Licensed From – Bertelsmann AG
- Copyright (c) – Sony BMG Music Entertainment (Australia) Pty Limited
- Copyright (c) – Viper Productions
- Made By – Sony DADC
- Edited At – Sony BMG Studios
- Edited At – Elastic Wit Studios
- Recorded At – East Coast Blues And Roots Festival
- Filmed At – East Coast Blues And Roots Festival
- Edited At – Browndog Productions
- Mixed At – Sony BMG Studios
- A&R – Courtney Hard
- A&R [Coordination] – David Collins (4)
- A&R, Management – Stu McCullough
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Slide Guitar – Pete Williamson
- Art Direction – Debaser (6)
- Baritone Saxophone – Colin McIntyre
- Bass – Jonathan Zion
- Cello – Anita Quayle
- Crew [Live] – Adrian Barnard, Bailey Holloway, Cam McKaige, Chris Hough (2), Dean Peters (2), Matt Dufty
- Design [DVD Design, DVD Authoring] – Elastic Wit Studios
- Drums, Percussion – Andrew Sylvio
- Film Director [Additional Video Segments] – Alex Begetis
- Film Producer [DVD Producer] – Elastic Wit Studios
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Ben McCarthy
- Management – John Watson (12)
- Management [Business Affairs] – Jacqui Evans
- Photography By – Ben McCarthy, Debaser (6), Jo Bell (2), Tabitha Fleming
- Product Manager – Holly Barker, Janine Chung (2)
- Saxophone – Ben Marsland
- Tenor Saxophone – Vaughan Fleischfresser
- Trombone – David Watson (20), Mathew White (2)
- Trumpet – Burke Turner, Jack Howard, Victor Finkel
- Violin – Fi Claus
- Written-By – Pete Murray
The Making Of The Album
Footage filmed by Viper Productions. Directed by Alex Begetis and Produced by James Hare for Elastic Wit Studios.
On The Road Diary
Produced by Melissa Wiltshire for Tigerlily Pty Ltd
Better Days: Produced by Jacob Simkin for Dork Film
Class A, Opportunity and George's Helper: Produced by Melissa Wiltshire for Tigerlily Pty Ltd
The Making Of The Clips
Better Days: Produced by Jacob Simkin for Dork Film. Edited by Peter Hickson at Sony BMG Music Studios
Class A and George's Helper: Edited by Peter Hickson at Sony BMG Music Studios
Opportunity: Edited by James Hare at Elastic Wit Studios.
Remedy and Better Days: Footage courtesy of the Falls Festival, Lorne, Friday 30th December 2005. Produced and directed by 1440 Productions.
Class A: Filmed @ PINKPOP by NPS/VPRO/VARA in Landgraaf, The Netherlands, Monday 5th June 2006.
Lost Soul and Fall Your Way: Recorded by MCM Entertainment for Live At The Chapel, Melbourne, Wednesday 12 October 2005.
Opportunity: Recorded live by Octagon and TCO at the Up Close Stage, East Coast Blues and Roots Festival, Byron Bay, Friday 14th April 2006.
Feeler: Filmed at East Coast Blues and Roots Festival, Byron Bay, Friday 14th April 2006, filmed by browndog crew, edited by Justin Brown at browndog productions.
Additional mixing of Better Days and Feeler by Matt Dufty at Song BMG Studios.
Ten Feet Tall: a short film
Viper Productions presents Ten Feet Tall (a short film) featuring new music and score by Pete Murray. Starring Samuel Johnson and Michael Veitch, with Lucy Adams, Nick Silagy and Georgia Van Cuylenburg.
Management by Stu McCullough for Amplifire Music and John Watson for John Watson Management.
Photography by Debaser, Ben McCarthy, Jo Bell (brispop.com) & Tabitha Fleming.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 828768 923290
- Matrix / Runout: [Sony DADC logo] A0000072764XA511 12
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV87
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6536