Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Song Of The Sea Goat
Bass Guitar – John WettonFlute [Bass] – Mel CollinsMusic By – Vivaldi*, Sinfield*, Jump*Piano – Keith Tippet*Snare – Ian Wallace
|A2||Under The Sky|
|A3||Will It Be You|
|B1||Envelopes Of Yesterday
Bass [Fuzz] – John WettonMusic By – Sinfield*
Music By – Sinfield*
|B3||A House Of Hopes And Dreams|
|B4||The Night People
Baritone Saxophone – Don HoneywillBass Guitar – Boz*Drums – Ian WallaceElectric Piano – Tim HinkleyEngineer – Peter GallenMusic By – Collins*, Sinfield*, Jump*, Brunton*
- Record Company – Ariola Eurodisc GmbH
- Produced For – Leaningrove Ltd.
- Produced For – Manticore Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Manticore Records Ltd.
- Printed By – Mohndruck Reinhard Mohn OHG
- Recorded At – Command Studios
- Recorded At – Lansdowne Studios
- Engineered At – Command Studios
- Overdubbed At – Nova Sound Studios, London
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Richard Brunton
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone, Flute, Flute [Alto], Celesta – Mel Collins
- Arranged By [Brass And Flutes] – Mel Collins
- Bass, Bass Guitar – Steve Dolan
- Cor Anglais – Robin Miller
- Design – Pete Sinfield*
- Drums, Percussion – Min (3)
- Electric Guitar – Snuffy*
- Engineer – Andy Hendriksen, Phil Lever, Ray Hendriksen
- Engineer [Final Mixes] – Andy Hendriksen
- Engineer [Steel Guitar - Overdubbed] – Richard Dodd
- Layout – Mike Partridge, Patrick Woodwood
- Liner Notes – Pete Sinfield*
- Lyrics By – Peter Sinfield
- Mixed By – Greg Lake
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Mel Collins
- Other [Tea, Sympathy & Equipment] – Brian Flowers
- Painting [Cover] – Sulamith Wulfing
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Malcolm Robertson
- Piano, Electric Piano, Organ [Hammond], Strings [Freeman Symphoniser], Glockenspiel – Phil Jump
- Producer – Pete Sinfield*
- Producer [Associate - Vocals] – Greg Lake
- Producer [Associate] – Mel Collins
- Steel Guitar [Pedal] – Brian Cole*
- Trombone – Chris Pyne
- Trumpet – Greg Bowen, Stan Roderick
- Twelve-String Guitar, Synthesizer, Vocals – Pete Sinfield*
- Typography [Typesetting] – Typographical Workshop Ltd.
The backing track for "Night People" was recorded at Lansdowne Studios.
The steel guitar was overdubbed at Nova Sound.
The final mixes were engineered at Command (Studio 1).
℗ 1973 Manticore Records Ltd.
Made in Germany.
Track A1 is "Song Of The Sea Goat" on center label.
Track A3 is "Will It Be So" on center label.
Track A4 is "Whole Food Boogie" on center label.
Gatefold cover, frontcover artwork and backcover portrait printed on particular paper,
and applied to gatefold cardboard.
Reissued as non-gatefold.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, label): C 86901 A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, label): C 86901 B
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area A-side, Machine stamped): C 86901 A-2
- Matrix / Runout (Run-out area B-side, Machine stamped): C 86901 B-1
- Rights Society (Center Labels): GEMA
- Other (Run-out area both sides, Machine stamped): Made in Germany
Other Versions (5 of 38) View All
|MAN 2001||Pete Sinfield*||Still (LP, Album, Gat)||Manticore||MAN 2001||Italy||1973||Sell This Version|
|VICP-78034∼5||Pete Sinfield*||Still (2xCD, Ltd, RE, Pla)||Victor||VICP-78034∼5||Japan||2014||Sell This Version|
|MSIF 3327, BP152CD||Peter Sinfield||Stillusion (CD, Album, RE)||Manticore, Blueprint (4)||MSIF 3327, BP152CD||Japan||1996||Sell This Version|
|Man TP-66667||Peter Sinfield||Still (8-Trk)||Manticore Records Ltd.||Man TP-66667||US||1973||Sell This Version|
|MC 66667||Pete Sinfield*||Still (LP, Album, Gat)||Manticore||MC 66667||Australia||1973||Sell This Version|