- Record Company – Gulf + Western
- Distributed By – Famous Music Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Family Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Family Productions
- Pressed By – Monarch Record Mfg. Co. – Δ16913
- Pressed By – Capitol Records Pressing Plant, Scranton
- Published By – Home Grown Music, Inc.
- Published By – Arty Anders Music Co.
- Published By – Burton Sound Co.
- Published By – Sweet Magnolia Music, Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-Columbia Music, Inc.
- Acoustic Guitar – Peter Anders
- Arranged By – Larry Fallon
- Backing Vocals – Clydie King, Jack Carone, Laura Creamer, Mark Creamer, Marta Kellgren, Maxine Willard*, Terry Marzano
- Bass – Bryan Garofalo, Lee Sklar*, Norman Marzano, Wolfgang Melz
- Drums – Jimmy Miller, Joel Bishop O'Brien*, Rhys Clark
- Engineer – Gary Kellgren, Mike Stone
- Lead Guitar – Danny Kootch*, Eric Gale, Jimmy Calvert
- Percussion – Emil Richards
- Photography By, Design – Barry Feinstein, Tom Wilkes
- Piano, Organ, Harpsichord – Billy Joel, Larry Fallon, Paul Harris (2)
- Producer – Tin Ear*
- Slide Guitar [Bottleneck Guitar] – Wesley Whatt
- Twelve-String Guitar – Mike Deasy
Metalwork by Monarch Record Mfg. Co. / Pressed by Capitol Records, Scranton, PA.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label Matrix No.): FPS-2705-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label Matrix No.): FPS-2705-B
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side A Runout ([MR in circle] and ☖=stamped)): 2705 A-1 (MR) \Δ16913 ☖
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side B Runout ([MR in circle] and ☖=stamped)): 2705 B-1 (MR) \Δ16913-X ☖
- Rights Society: BMI