|2||The Trees They Do Grow High||4:43|
|3||The Lord Will Provide||2:10|
|4||The Gallant Frigate Amphitrite||3:48|
|5||A-Roving On A Winter's Night||3:28|
|7||Long Time Travelling||2:40|
|8||The Maid Of Australia||3:45|
|9||The Shepherd Of The Downs||3:40|
|11||When I Die||2:45|
|12||Edmund In The Lowlands||4:50|
|13||Around Cape Horn||2:30|
|14||The Turfman From Ardee||2:55|
- Arranged By [Trad. Arr.] – Bellamy*
- Chorus – Anthea Bellamy (tracks: 3), Dave Swarbrick (tracks: 13), The Watersons (tracks: 3)
- Concertina – Peter Bellamy (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 9, 10, 13)
- Design – Tony Engle
- Engineer, Producer [Production Guidance] – Nic Kinsey
- Fiddle – Dave Swarbrick (tracks: 1, 4, 8, 13)
- Guitar – Bill Shute (tracks: 5), Peter Bellamy (tracks: 14)
- Harmony Vocals – Anthea Bellamy (tracks: 7, 15), Heather Wood (tracks: 11), Lisa Null (tracks: 5), Louis Killen (tracks: 9), Peter Bellamy (tracks: 11), Royston Wood (tracks: 11), The Watersons (tracks: 7, 11, 15)
- Photography By – Valerie Grosvenor Myer
- Producer, Vocals – Peter Bellamy
- Remastered By – Tim Young
A reissue of Topic Records 12TS400 (1979), with an extra track.
Issued under licence from Topic Records Ltd.
(P) Topic Records Ltd. 1979.
(C) Hokey Pokey Records Ltd. 1992.
Engineered at Livingston Studios.
Remastered at The Hit Factory London.
Track 8 is a bonus CD from the same sessions, but not released on the original 1979 LP.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 020393 100229