Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Rhythm Of The Heat
Backing Vocals – David Rhodes, John Ellis (2), Peter GabrielBass – Tony LevinDrum Programming [Linn] – Peter GabrielDrums [Ghanian Drums] – Ekome Dance CompanySurdo [Surdo Drums] – Jerry Marotta, Peter GabrielSynthesizer [Moog] – Larry FastSynthesizer [Prophet] – Larry Fast, Peter Gabriel
Backing Vocals – Jill Gabriel, Peter GabrielChapman Stick [Stick] – Tony LevinDrum Programming [Linn] – Peter GabrielDrums [Additional] – Peter GabrielGuitar – David RhodesGuitar [Additional] – John Ellis (2)Synthesizer [Moog Brass] – Larry Fast
|3||I Have The Touch
Backing Vocals – David Rhodes, John Ellis (2), Peter GabrielChapman Stick [Stick] – Tony LevinDrum Programming [Linn] – Peter GabrielGuitar – David RhodesSynthesizer [Moog] – Larry FastSynthesizer [Prophet] – Larry Fast, Peter Gabriel
|4||The Family And The Fishing Net
Backing Vocals – David Rhodes, Peter Gabriel, Peter HammillChapman Stick [Stick] – Tony LevinComputer [Cmi] – Stephen PaineDrum Programming [Linn] – Peter GabrielGuitar – David Rhodes, John Ellis (2)Pipe [Traditional Ethopian Pipes] – Morris PertSaxophone [Treated] – Roberto LaneriSynthesizer [Moog Bass] – Larry Fast
|5||Shock The Monkey
Backing Vocals – Peter Gabriel, Peter HammillChapman Stick [Stick] – Tony LevinDrum Programming [Linn] – Peter GabrielEngineer [Remix, With The Help Of] – Danny HeapsEngineer [Remix] – Julian MendelsohnGuitar – David RhodesSynthesizer [Prophet] – Larry Fast, Peter Gabriel
|6||Lay Your Hands On Me
Backing Vocals – David Rhodes, Peter Gabriel, Peter HammillBass, Bass [Fretless] – Tony LevinComputer [Cmi], Synthesizer [Polymoog] – David LordDrum Programming [Linn] – Peter GabrielGuitar – David RhodesPercussion – Jerry MarottaSynthesizer [Prophet] – David Lord, Peter GabrielTimbales – Morris Pert
Backing Vocals – Peter GabrielBass – Tony LevinComputer [Cmi] – David LordGuitar – David RhodesPiano – David Lord, Peter GabrielSynthesizer [Prophet] – Larry Fast, Peter Gabriel
|8||Kiss Of Life
Backing Vocals – David Rhodes, John Ellis (2), Peter GabrielBass – Tony LevinGuitar – David RhodesPercussion – Morris PertPiano – David LordSurdo [Surdo Drums] – Peter GabrielSynthesizer [Moog Brass], Electronic Drums [Percussion] – Larry Fast
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Peter Gabriel Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Peter Gabriel Ltd.
- Licensed To – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Published By – Real World Music Ltd.
- Mixed At – Crescent Studios
- Remixed At – SARM Studios
- Engineered At – Advision Studios
- Engineered At – Real World Studios
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Mastered At – Metropolis Mastering
- Coordinator [Repackaging: Design Co-ordination] – Susie Millns
- Design [Repackaging: Graphic Design] – Marc Bessant
- Drums – Jerry Marotta
- Engineer – David Lord
- Engineer [Assistant, At Real World Studios] – Dan Roe, Edel Griffith
- Engineer [Assistant] – Neil Perry
- Engineer [At Real World Studios] – Richard Chappell
- Graphics [Based on video images by] – Malcolm Poynter
- Management – Gailforce*
- Mastered By [Originally Mastered By] – Ian Cooper
- Photography By [Repackaging] – Armando Gallo, Larry Fast, P Anderson*, Tony Levin
- Producer – David Lord, Peter Gabriel
- Producer [Electronic Production And Processing] – Larry Fast, Peter Gabriel
- Programmed By [Fairlight Cmi], Recorded By [Fairlight Cmi], Other [Fairlight Cmi Developement] – Larry Fast, Peter Gabriel, Stephen Paine
- Programmed By [Fairlight Cmi], Recorded By [Fairlight Cmi], Technician [Fairlight Cmi Developement] – David Lord
- Remastered By – Tony Cousins
- Research [Repackaging: Intro & Research] – Mic Smith
- Sleeve [Original Sleeve (Based On Video Images)] – David Gardner (2), Peter Gabriel
- Sleeve [Repackaging: Sleeve Restoration] – Dan Blore
- Songwriter – Peter Gabriel
- Technician [Equipment] – Albert Lawrence, Alan Terry*, Ian Tucker (3), Mal Craggs
- Technician [Mobile One] – Andy Rose, Tim Wybrow
- Typography [Original Sleeve: Typesetting] – Ron Hart
- Vocals, Computer [Cmi] – Peter Gabriel
- Written-By – Peter Gabriel
All songs written by Peter Gabriel, published by Real World Music Ltd.
Recorded at home (the first two weeks with Mobile One) and mixed down the road at Crescent Studios, Bath. 'Shock The Monkey' remix SARM Studios. Digital editing at Advision Studios. Digital mixing facilities (Sony PCM 1610 system) supplied by Digital Audio Systems.
Originally mastered at The Town House, London. Remastered at Metropolis. Engineered at Real World Studios.
Larry Fast appears courtesy of Passport Records Inc. David Rhodes appears courtesy of Self Control. Tony Levin appears courtesy of EG Records Ltd.
Thanks to Mike King at Advision. Digital delays and Reverberation: AMS with thanks to Stuart Nevison and Mark Crabtree. Management: With special thanks to Gail Colson and Norma Bishop. Thanks to Jill, Stephanie, Tattie, Eda, Glenn and Gaynor.
Special Thanks to: Bastiaan Kiujt, Leendert van Zanten and David Walstra at Sony Music, Crispin Murray at Metropolis, Tony Levin, Larry Fast, Armando Gallo, Jon Webster, Mike Large, Annie Parsons, Michael Thomas, Julie Merrifield, Claire Yates, Mic Smith and Mary Lane.
℗ 2002 Peter Gabriel Ltd © 2002 Peter Gabriel Ltd.
The copyright in this recording is owned by Peter Gabriel Ltd and licensed exclusively to Virgin Records Ltd.
This is a very well made replica of Peter Gabriel - IV
Packaged in jewel case.
Booklet: 12 pages, with lyrics
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988006 803244
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L153
- Matrix / Runout: TOCP-66080 1
Other Versions (5 of 146) View All
|PG 4||Peter Gabriel||Peter Gabriel (LP, Album)||Charisma||PG 4||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|7144 201||Peter Gabriel||Peter Gabriel 4 (Cass, Album)||Charisma||7144 201||Norway||1982||Sell This Version|
|GEFMC-2011||Peter Gabriel||Peter Gabriel (Cass, Album)||Geffen Records||GEFMC-2011||Canada||1982||Sell This Version|
|2011-2, 800091-2||Peter Gabriel||Security (CD, Album, Club, RE)||Geffen Records, Geffen Records||2011-2, 800091-2||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|VJCP-68848||Peter Gabriel||Peter Gabriel Ⅳ (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||Virgin, Real World Records||VJCP-68848||Japan||2007||Sell This Version|