Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Ferret And Featherbird||3:43|
|A2||(No More) The Sub-Mariner||5:47|
|A5||Faint-Heart And The Sermon||6:42|
|B1||The Comet, The Course, The Tail||6:00|
|B2||Gog; Magog (In Bromine Chambers)
Cymbal, Drums [Drum], Cello, Percussion – Paul WhiteheadPerformer [Liguaphone, Minikit], Percussion, Voice [Choral] – Chris Judge Smith*
- Drums – Guy Evans (tracks: A3, B2)
- Engineer [Trident], Programmed By [Arp], Other [Sound Wizardry] – David Hentschel
- Lacquer Cut By – Pecko*
- Management [Gordianisation] – Troeller*
- Photography By [Inner Photography] – O.D.*
- Photography By [Outer Photography] – Mike Van der Vord*
- Written-By, Arranged By, Recorded By, Producer, Performer, Composed By – Peter Hammill
Comes in a single sleeve with an inner bag with lyrics and credits.
In Camera by Peter Hammill, who wrote, arranged, recorded, performed and produced the music on this album between December 1973 and April 1974 (Track A1 was written in 1969, track A3 in August 1971).
Guitars, bass, piano, harmonium and oddments were recorded at Sofa Sound, Sussex.
Voice, synthesiser, Mellotron + Guy / Reduction: Trident Studios.
Thanks also to:
Hugh for the loans of bass and piano
Mr. Higgs for tuning the latter
David for the loan of his wah-wah pedal
Nick for tape ops.+pan-pots
John for haulage
Alice for coping with the chaos
These recordings are dedicated to my brother Andrew.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A side [stamped]): CAS 1089 1 v // 2 M 1 1 5 tone(etched)
- Matrix / Runout (B side [stamped]): CAS 1089 2 v // 3 M 1 11 2 PECKO (etched)
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): †CAS 1089-A†
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): †CAS 1089-B†
Other Versions (5 of 19) View All
|CAS 1089||Peter Hammill||In Camera (LP, Album)||Charisma||CAS 1089||UK||1974||Sell This Version|
|CASCDR 1089, 0946 3 70512 2 1||Peter Hammill||In Camera (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Charisma, Virgin||CASCDR 1089, 0946 3 70512 2 1||Europe||2006||Sell This Version|
|VJD-28081||Peter Hammill||In Camera (CD, Album)||Charisma, Virgin Japan||VJD-28081||Japan||1988||Sell This Version|
|RJ-7314||Peter Hammill||In Camera (LP, Album)||Charisma||RJ-7314||Japan||1977||Sell This Version|
|CASCDR 1089, 00946 370512 2 1, 00946 3 70512 2 1||Peter Hammill||In Camera (CD, Album, RE, RM, RP)||Charisma, Virgin, Virgin||CASCDR 1089, 00946 370512 2 1, 00946 3 70512 2 1||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|