Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork By [Image Digitisation] – Gladstone Electronics
- Cello [Perfect Mad] – Hugh Banton
- Didgeridoo – David Coulter
- Drums, Percussion – Guy Evans
- Instruments, Vocals, Recorded By, Producer, Cover – Peter Hammill
- Keyboards [Umi, Midi, Wave, What If?], Recorded By, Producer, Cover – Paul Ridout
- Lacquer Cut By – Arun*
- Management – Gail Force Ltd*
- Recorded By – Neil Perry, Coach*, Steve Street
- Saxophone – David Jackson
- Violin – Stuart Gordon
- Vocals [Alternative] – David Luckhurst
- Written-By – Peter Hammill (tracks: A1 to B1, B3)
Recorded at Sofa Sound and The Wool Hall
Cut by Arun at MASTER ROOM
Licensed from Foundry Records, U.K.
Comes with a sticker on the cover that reads 'Second pressing correct sequence' to cover up the error they made over cutting Now Lover on the first pressing.
Includes a lyric sheet.
"Printed in Canada" (on back cover). "Manufactured in USA" (on labels).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 018777320610
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, hand-etched, "Mastered by Capitol" stamped): ST-1-73206 G-1 ∆ 12487 [balloon] B-23454 - G1 1-3 MASTERED BY CAPITOL
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, hand-etched, "Mastered by Capitol" stamped, "Rei" hand-etched script): ST-2-73206 RE-1 [balloon] B-23455- Rei ∆ 12487-X MASTERED BY CAPITOL 1-1
Other Versions (5 of 25) View All
|FONDL 3||Peter Hammill||Skin (LP, Album)||Foundry Records||FONDL 3||UK||1986||Sell This Version|
|FONDL 3||Peter Hammill||Skin (LP, Album)||Virgin||FONDL 3||Italy||1986||Sell This Version|
|VJCP-2536||Peter Hammill||Skin (CD, Album, Promo)||Virgin, Virgin Japan||VJCP-2536||Japan||1990||Sell This Version|
|ANKAN 990910||Peter Hammill||Skin (CD, Album, Unofficial)||ArsNova||ANKAN 990910||Russia||1999||Sell This Version|
|VL2376, VL-2376||Peter Hammill||Skin (LP, Album)||Virgin Records Canada Inc., Virgin Records Canada Inc.||VL2376, VL-2376||Canada||1986||Sell This Version|