- Recorded At – Fonoprint
- Mixed At – Sigma Sound Studios, New York
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Produced For – Goody Music Productions
- Published By – Little Macho Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Prelude Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Prelude Records, Inc.
- Record Company – Goody Music
- Record Company – Prelude Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Prelude Records
- Distributed By – Prelude Records
- Arranged By [Assistant], Saxophone, Percussion – Rudy Trevisi
- Artwork [Realisation] – Jean Bernard Edwige
- Artwork By [Accessories] – Alvear
- Backing Vocals – Ann Calvert, Arthur Simms, Claudia Polley, Gloria Turner, Hilda Harris, Joe Scott, Lavelle Duggan*, Sammy Gaha*, Maerethia Stewart*
- Bass – Davide Romani
- Composed By, Synthesizer, Clavinet, Flute, Electric Piano, Trumpet, Arranged By, Conductor – Mauro Malavasi
- Congas – George Aghedo
- Drums – Gabrielli Melotti*
- Engineer – Carmine Rubino
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jim (Doc) Dougherty*
- Engineer [C.g.d. Studio] – Pino Vicari
- Engineer [Studio Milan] – Malek Jeanpaul*
- Engineer, Synthesizer [Session Assistant] – Maurizio Biancani
- Guitar – Fabbri Giorgino*
- Lead Vocals – Leroy Burgess
- Mastered By – Jose Rodriguez*
- Mixed By, Artwork By [Cover] – Petrus*
- Mixed By, Written-By – Malavasi*
- Percussion – George Aghedo
- Photography By – Gianni Spinazzola
- Producer, Executive Producer – Jacques Fred Petrus
- Strings – The Goody Music String Ensemble*
- Trombone – Sandro Comini
- Written-By – Taylor*, Petrus* (tracks: B1)
Studio credit: Recorded at Fonoprint
Special thanks to Mr. Maurizio who always gives us the best
Sigma Sound Studio: Mixed at Sigma Sound Studios New York-USA
Mastered at Sterling sound New York-USA
Other credits: We would like to dedicate this album to all the people of Goody Music Productions for their enthusiasm and work.
Special credit to all the musicians of the Macho album.
Executive produced for Goody Music Production
All songs published by Little Macho Music
℗ 1979 Prelude Records
© 1979 Prelude Records
A product of Goody Music/Prelude Records, Inc.
Manufactured and distributed by Prelude Records
Front cover misspelled band name by "Peter Jaeques Band" instead of "Peter Jacques Band" as on rear and labels.
This LP was first released as a double 12" with a gatefold jacket on Prelude Records with the same cat#.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Label): PRL 12163 AS
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Label): PRL 12163 BS
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 runout, etched): PRL 12163-AS-1B T
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 runout, etched): PRL 12163-BS-1B T
Other Versions (5 of 31) View All
|PRL 12163||Peter Jacques Band||Fire Night Dance (LP, Album)||Prelude Records||PRL 12163||US||1979||Sell This Version|
|ZCARL 5027||Peter Jacques Band||Fire Night Dance (Cass, Album)||Ariola||ZCARL 5027||UK||1978||Sell This Version|
|CDBBR 0077||Peter Jacques Band||Fire Night Dance (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Big Break Records||CDBBR 0077||UK||2011||Sell This Version|
|ARL 5027||Peter Jacques Band||Fire Night Dance (LP, Album)||Ariola||ARL 5027||UK||1979||Sell This Version|
|12163-2||Peter Jacques Band||Fire Night Dance (CD, Album, RM, Unofficial)||Prelude Records (2)||12163-2||Russia||2005||Sell This Version|