Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||My Dear Mary Anne
Mandolin, Violin – Jim PriceMaracas – James Hauck (3)
|2||Going Down The China Road||3:29|
Violin – Jim Price
|4||Flames Along The Monogahela||7:39|
|5||When Kings Come Home||4:12|
|7||Rally Round The Flag/Battle Hymn Of The Republic||1:26|
|8||Quetico Reel/Poor Howard||3:25|
|9||Wide Oval Rip Off||2:45|
|11||Future Shot At The Rainbow||5:02|
|12||Young Man, Young Man, Look At Your Shoes||2:41|
|13||V/The Connecticut Promissory Rag||2:51|
|14||There Will Be A Happy Meeting In Heaven Tonight||2:29|
- Copyright (c) – Aspen Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Aspen Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – Tracks On Fifth
- Recorded At – Sound 80 Studios
- Recorded At – Euphoria (10)
- Recorded At – Mountain Ears Studio, Boulder
- Mixed At – 74th Street Studio
- Mixed At – Studio M, St. Paul
- Mastered At – Amigo Studios
- Mastered At – Sheffield Lab Matrix
- Adapted By – Joseph Spence (tracks: 14)
- Arranged By – Lang* (tracks: 7, 14)
- Engineer [Assistant Mix Engineer] – Eric Pilhofer
- Engineer [Mastering Engineer] – Michael McKern*, Terry Dunavan
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Michael McKern*
- Engineer [Processing Engineer] – Dick Doss, Greg Kuhn
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – John Aldridge (tracks: 7, 8, 14), Michael McKern* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 6, 9 to 12), Paul Martinson (tracks: 4, 13)
- Executive-Producer – Bob Myers (2)
- Guitar – Peter Lang
- Mixed By [Digitally Mixed By], Transferred By – Michael McKern*, Tom Mudge
- Producer – James Hauck (3)
- Written-By – Lang* (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 13), Traditional (tracks: 7, 14)
Digitally Mixed and Transferred: Studio M, 3D Digital Mastering System, St. Paul, June 1985.
Digitally Mastered: Amigo Studios, North Hollywood, June 1985.
Processing: Sheffield Lab Matrix, Santa Monica, June 1985.
Tracks 1 to 3 recorded at Tracks On Fifth, St. Paul, September 1978.
Track 4 & 13 recorded at Sound 80, Minneapolis, December 1974.
Tracks 5 & 6 recorded at Euphoria, St. Paul, May 1985.
Tracks 7, 8, 14 recorded at Mountain-Ears, Boulder, December 1976.
Track 9 to 12 recorded at Euphoria, St. Paul, April 1985.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 8769-80304-2 7
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|APN 30401||Peter Lang||American Stock (A Guitar Collection) (LP)||Aspen Records||APN 30401||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|APN 30401||Peter Lang||American Stock (A Guitar Collection) (LP, Album, TP)||Aspen Records||APN 30401||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|APN 304-2||Peter Lang||American Stock (A Guitar Collection) (CD, Album)||Aspen Records||APN 304-2||Japan||1986||Sell This Version|