Mastered at Akusmata
Funded by the Finnish Cultural Foundation and the Arts Council of Finland
1. 2013 The work is based on airport recordings from Europe
and the USA. Commissioned by Helicotrema Festival, Italy
2. 2011 Composed from the sounds of acoustic instruments
3. 2014 The work is based on jazz group recordings. Composed
for Composer's Voice MaD Circle project, New York
4. 2014 Composed in Rotterdam from sounds recorded by Erkki
Kurenniemi in the early 1970s with his DIMI-A (1970) synthesizer.
Commissioned by Project QRZ. First performance at IFFR, Rotterdam
5. 2010 Composed from the sounds of a whinnying horse and crickets
6. 2012 The work is based on swan-song recordings.
Commissioned by Helicotrema Festival, Italy
7. 2014 Petri Kuljuntausta, electric guitar, and birds.
Recorded live at Africasia house, Helsinki Zoo, at the
Grey Cube 2014 festival on June 7, 2014, 8 am