Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||In The Air Tonight
Bass – John GiblinDrum Machine [Roland], Vocals, Drums, Synthesizer [Prophet], Electric Piano [Rhodes], Vocoder – Phil CollinsGuitar – Daryl Steurmer*Violin [Violins] – ShankarWords By, Music By – Phil Collins
|2||This Must Be Love
Backing Vocals – Stephen BishopBass – Alphonso JohnsonGuitar – Daryl*Percussion, Vocals, Synthesizer [Prophet], Electric Piano [Fender] – Phil CollinsWords By, Music By – Phil Collins
|3||Behind The Lines
Bass – Alphonso*Guitar – Daryl*Synthesizer [Prophet] – Peter RobinsonTenor Saxophone – Don MyrickTrombone – Louis SatterfieldTrumpet – Michael Harris, Rahmlee Michael DavisVocals, Drums – Phil CollinsWords By, Music By – Mike Rutherford, Phil Collins, Tony Banks
|4||The Roof Is Leaking
Banjo – Daryl*Piano, Vocals – Phil CollinsSlide Guitar – Joe Partridge*Words By, Music By – Phil Collins
Piano, Synthesizer [Prophet], Congas, Voice, Handclaps [Claps] – Phil CollinsTwelve-String Guitar [12 String Guitar] – Daryl*Violin [Violins], Tambura [Tamboura], Drums [Voice Drums] – ShankarWords By, Music By – Phil Collins
|6||Hand In Hand
Bass – Alphonso*Drum Machine [Roland D.M.], Synthesizer [Prophet], Piano, Drums, Voice, Marimba, Vocoder – Phil CollinsGuitar – Daryl*Performer – Children From The Church's Of Los Angeles*Tenor Saxophone [Tenor] – Don*Trombone – Louis*Trumpet – Michael*, Rahmlee*Words By, Music By – Phil Collins
|7||I Missed Again
Bass – Alphonso*Guitar – Daryl*Piano, Vocals, Drums, Synthesizer [Prophet] – Phil CollinsSoloist, Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Solo] – Ronnie ScottTenor Saxophone [Tenor] – Don*Trombone – Louis*Trumpet – Michael*, Rahmlee*Violin [Violins] – ShankarWords By, Music By – Phil Collins
|8||You Know What I Mean
Arranged By [Strings] – Arif MardinVocals, Piano – Phil CollinsWords By, Music By – Phil Collins
|9||Thunder And Lightning
Bass – John GiblinGuitar – Daryl*Piano, Electric Piano [Fender], Drums, Vocals, Handclaps [Claps] – Phil CollinsTenor Saxophone [Tenor] – Don*Trombone – Louis*Trumpet – Michael*, Rahmlee*Words By, Music By – Phil Collins
|10||I'm Not Moving
Bass – John GiblinPiano, Drums, Vocals, Synthesizer [Prophet], Vocoder, Percussion – Phil CollinsWords By, Music By – Phil Collins
|11||If Leaving Me Is Easy
Alto Saxophone – Don*Arranged By [Strings] – Arif MardinBass – Alphonso*Electric Piano [Rhodes], Drums, Vocals, Synthesizer [Prophet] – Phil CollinsFlugelhorn – Harris*, Rahmlee*Guitar – Daryl*, Eric ClaptonWords By, Music By – Phil Collins
|12||Tomorrow Never Knows
Arranged By [EWF Horns] – Tom Tom 84Bass – John GiblinPerformer [Cameo Appearance] – Children Of L.A.*, Daryl*, EWF Horns, ShankarVocals, Drum Machine [Roland D.M.], Drums, Synthesizer [Prophets] – Phil CollinsWritten-By – Lennon + McCartney*
- Record Company – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Licensed From – Van De Steeg
- Recorded At – Old Croft
- Recorded At – The Town House
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Remastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Effectsound Ltd.
- Published By – Pun Music
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Published By – Maclen Music, Inc.
- Cello – Tony Pleeth*, Clive Anstee, Nigel Warren-Green
- Design – Greenberg Kinsgley
- Double Bass – Chris Laurence
- Engineer – Hugh Padgham
- Engineer [8 Tk Engineering] – Phil Collins
- Engineer [Asst.] – Karen Segal, Nick Launay
- Liner Notes – Bob Kaus
- Photography By – Trevor Key
- Photography By [Additional] – Atlantic Records Archives
- Producer – Phil Collins
- Producer [Assisted By] – Hugh Padgham
- Remastered By [Digitally] – Ted Jensen
- Viola – Brian Hawkins, Roger Best, Simon Whistler
- Violin – Bill Benham, Bruce Dukov, David Woodcock, Liz Edwards*, Irvine Arditti, Ken Sillitoe*, Peter Oxer, Richard Studt
- Violin, Leader – Gavyn Wright
The individual track credits for Phil Collins are referred to in the booklet as: Me
From the back of the box:
Digitally remastered from the original master tapes by Ted Jensen at Sterling Sound.
This Gold Standard™ collector's edition has been scrupulously remastered from original master tapes, using the latest high definition digital technologies. Included are a jewel-boxed gold compact disc and a special booklet with complete credits, all original LP artwork, new liner notes and photographs.
Atlantic Recording Corporation [...]
A Time Warner Company. ℗ © 1981, 1993 Atlantic Recording Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Printed in U.S.A.
The AGI DIGI-BOKS™, pat. pend., is mfgd. under license from Van De Steeg, Netherlands
From the disc face:
Made in U.S.A.
From the extra booklet:
All songs © 1981 Effectsound Ltd./Pun Music ASCAP except * © 1980 Hit & Run Music (Pub) Ltd./Pun Music ASCAP and ** published by Maclen Music Inc., BMI 1981.
Asst. Engineers: Nick Launay (London)
Karen Segal (L.A.)
Recorded at Old Croft, the Townhouse, Village Recorder L.A.
This album was originally released as Atlantic 16029 on January 11, 1981.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7567-82520-2 0
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC-A): 075678252020
- Rights Society (Tracks 1 to 11): ASCAP
- Rights Society (Track 12): BMI
- Matrix / Runout: 825202 9/93 LDA2
Other Versions (5 of 198) View All
|V2185||Phil Collins||Face Value (LP, Album)||Virgin||V2185||UK||1981||Sell This Version|
|XCS-16029, XCS 16029||Phil Collins||Face Value (Cass, Album, RE, Dol)||Atlantic, Atlantic||XCS-16029, XCS 16029||Canada||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|SD 16029, SD-16029||Phil Collins||Face Value (LP, Album, Gat)||Atlantic, Atlantic||SD 16029, SD-16029||US||1981||Sell This Version|
|AFZ 084||Phil Collins||Face Value (CD, Album, Ltd, Num, RM)||Audio Fidelity (3)||AFZ 084||US||2010||Sell This Version|
|P-10984A||Phil Collins||Face Value (LP, Album)||Atlantic||P-10984A||Japan||1981||Sell This Version|