Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||I Don't Care Anymore
Guitar – Daryl StuermerKeyboards, Drums, Vocals, Synthesizer [Bass Pedals] – Phil*Written-By – Collins*
|A2||I Cannot Believe Its True
Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax Solo], Soloist – Don MyrickBass – John GiblinChoir – Phenix ChoirGuitar – Daryl*Horns – Phenix Horns*Keyboards [Keys], Drums, Vocals, Percussion – Phil*Performer [Phenix Choir] – Don*, Louis*, Peter Newton, Phil*, Rham*Performer [Phenix Horns] – Don*, Louis*, Michael*, Rhamlee*Written-By – Collins*
|A4||Do You Know, Do You Care?||4:56|
|A5||You Can't Hurry Love
Arranged By [Strings Arranged By] – Martyn (Norrie) Ford*Bass – John*Drums, Vocals, Tambourine – Phil*Guitar – Daryl*Piano, Glockenspiel [Glock], Vibraphone – Peter (Scene) Robinson*Written-By – Holland-Dozier-Holland
|B1||It Don't Matter To Me||4:12|
|B2||Thru These Walls||5:03|
|B3||Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away
Arranged By [Strings Arranged By] – Martyn (Kickers) Ford*Bass – John*Guitar – Daryl*Piano, Drums, Vocals – Phil*Written-By – Collins*
|B4||The West Side||4:58|
|B5||Why Can't It Wait Til Morning
Arranged By [Strings Arranged By] – Martyn (Doris) Ford*Piano, Vocals – Phil*Written-By – Collins*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Record Company – Warner Communications
- Manufactured By – BMG Ariola Discos Ltda.
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola Discos Ltda.
- Licensed From – WEA Discos Ltda.
- Recorded At – Old Croft
- Recorded At – CBS Studios, London
- Overdubbed At – The Town House
- Overdubbed At – The Farm
- Mastered At – Europadisk
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Arranged By [The Phenix Horns, Wonderfully Arranged By] – Tom-Tom 84*
- Conductor [Orchestra, Conducted By] – Martyn ( ) Ford*
- Directed By [Orchestra, Led By] – Gavyn Wright
- Engineer – Hugh Padgham
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Howard (Double Plug) Gray*
- Engineer [Strings] – Mike Ross*
- Mastered By – Ian Cooper
- Orchestra – The Mountain Fjord Orchestra*
- Photography By [Inside Pics] – Hugh Padgham, Jill Tavelman, Margaret Maxwell
- Photography By [Main Cover] – Trevor Key
- Producer – Phil Collins
- Producer [Assisted By] – Hugh Padgham
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor], Alto Saxophone [Alto] – Don Myrick (tracks: A2, B1, B4)
- Trombone – Louis Satterfield (tracks: A2, B1, B4)
- Trumpet – Michael Harris (tracks: A2, B1, B4), Rhamlee Michael Davis* (tracks: A2, B1, B4)
Recorded at Old Croft on 1" 8 track.
Overdubbed at "The Farm" and "Townhouse," May-June 82.
Strings recorded at CBS.
Thanks to Martyn Ford for extra mixing hands on the orchestral tracks.
The Mountain Fjord Orchestra; and is made up of a cast of thousands, all lovely people, I thank you all.
The Phenix Horns courtesy of EW+F.
℗ © 1982
A2: World debut of Phenix Choir
A5: Motown, We Salute You!
670.9043 - Front Cover, Labels & Inner poster.
00686 - Back cover & Inner poster.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: none
- Matrix / Runout (Printed on A side label): 670.9043-A
- Matrix / Runout (Printed on B side label): 670.9043-B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout groove side A): BMG 670.9043-A 1SA1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout groove side B): BMG 670.9043-B 1SA1
- Other (Distribution Code): 7567800035-1
- Other (Código Geral De Comércio ): C.G.C. 56.697.162/0002-66
Other Versions (5 of 126) View All
|V2252, V 2252||Phil Collins||Hello, I Must Be Going! (LP, Album, Gat)||Virgin, Virgin||V2252, V 2252||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|XCD 028||Phil Collins||Hello, I Must Be Going! (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Takt Music||XCD 028||Poland||1991||Sell This Version|
|32XD-340, 299 263||Phil Collins = フィル・コリンズ*||Phil Collins = フィル・コリンズ* - Hello, I Must Be Going! = フィル・コリンズⅡ（心の扉） (CD, Album, Tar)||WEA International, Wea International, WEA||32XD-340, 299 263||Japan||1985||Sell This Version|
|499 263||Phil Collins||Hello, I Must Be Going! (Cass, Album)||WEA||499 263||Scandinavia||1982||Sell This Version|
|99263||Phil Collins||Hello, I Must Be Going! (LP, Album, Gat)||WEA||99263||France||1982||Sell This Version|