|1||The Least You Can Do (Radio Edit)||4:13|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Philip Collins Ltd.
- Licensed To – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Licensed To – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Philip Collins Ltd.
- Published By – Hit & Run Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Artwork – M4 Design
- Bagpipes [Uilleann Pipes] – Eric Rigler
- Bass – Paul Bushnel*
- Drums, Vocals – PC*
- Engineer – Allen Sides
- Engineer [Assistant] – René Weis
- Engineer [Protools Engineering] – Doug McKean
- Guitar – Daryl Stuermer, Tim Pierce
- Keyboards – Jamie Muhoberac
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Music By – Daryl Stuermer
- Producer [Produced And Realised By] – Rob Cavallo
- Programmed By [Additional Programming] – James Sanger
- Words By – Phil Collins
℗2002 Philip Collins Ltd. exclusively licensed to Atlantic Recording Corporation for the US and WEA International Inc. for the rest of the world.
©2002 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the US and WEA International Inc. for the rest of the world.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: PR03783 V01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0541
- Label Code: LC04281
Other Versions (2 of 2) View All
|50-50466-4112-2-8||Phil Collins||The Least You Can Do (CD, Single)||Warner Music International, Face Value Records||50-50466-4112-2-8||Europe||2003||Sell This Version|
|5050466-779-2-1||Phil Collins||The Least You Can Do (CD, Maxi)||Warner Music International, Face Value Records||5050466-779-2-1||Europe||2003||Sell This Version|