Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Let Your Power Fall (Prelude)||2:00|
|2||Mathew 5:1-12 (The Beatitudes)||7:26|
|3||Psalms 148:1-3, 14; 149:1 (Sing A New Song)
Featuring – Lou Pardini
|4||Psalms 91 (Shaddai's Shadow)||12:22|
|5||Psalms 34:7-9 (Justo's Song)
Featuring – Justo Almario
Featuring – Abraham Laboriel
|Something About That Name / I Surrender All||(7:55)|
|7a||Something About That Name
Featuring – Don Potter
|7b||I Surrender All
Written-By – J.W. Van Deventer*, W.S. Weeden*
- Record Company – Most High Music, Inc.
- Distributed By – Most High Music, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Most High Music, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Most High Music, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Most High Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Eagle Mountain Studios
- Mixed At – Eagle Mountain Studios
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Manufacturing
- Acoustic Guitar – Don Potter
- Art Direction, Design – Covert Design, Kathleen Lico
- Bass – Abraham Laboriel
- Drums – Bill Maxwell
- Electric Guitar – Tom Hemby
- Engineer – Winn Kutz*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Kelly Ward (2), Leland Bennett, Michael Howell (3), Vince Collins*
- Liner Notes – Phil Driscoll
- Mixed By – Phil Driscoll, Winn Kutz*
- Painting – Jeanne Provensen
- Photography By [Video Stills] – Kenneth Copeland Ministries Television
- Piano, Keyboards – Bill Mason, Lou Pardini
- Producer – Phil Driscoll
- Saxophone – Justo Almario
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Cornet, Other [Flumpet, Piccolo Trumpet] – Phil Driscoll
- Vocals – Abraham Laboriel, Don Potter, Lou Pardini, Phil Driscoll
"In the recording of 'Selah', there were no arrangements previously made, no rhythmic patterns discussed, no keys established prior to the recording process. There was no music printed of any kind. The only notes read were in the Bible. It was the essence of spontaneity…a tangible proof of the wonderful creative ability of God in the lives of musicians who played in His honor."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 004052199620