|A||PoorManMusic Part 1||17:36|
|B||PoorManMusic Part 2||15:30|
- Recorded At – Judson Hall
- Adapted By – Jerome Rothenberg
- Choreography – Carol Ritter
- Music By – Philip Corner
- Musician – Alison Knowles, Bill Friedman, Billy Fisher (3), Carol Marcy, Carol Reck, Carolee Schneemann, Cyrelle Forman, David Reck, Edward Goldstein, Ferdinando Buonanno, James Tenney, Malcolm Goldstein, Maud Haimson, Max Neuhaus, Steve Reich, Susan Hartung
- Performer [Poets] – Carol Bergé*, Clayton Eshleman, David Antin, Dick Higgins, Eleanor Antin, George Kimball, Hannah Weiner, Jackson Mac Low, Jerome Rothenberg, Paul Blackburn (2), Robert David Cohen, Susan Sherman (2)
- Producer – E. Carcano*
Inclduing a signed and numbered LP sleeve with hand-drawn calligraphy on front and hand-drawn score on the back, a signed and numbered black-vinyl LP record with hand-written labels, a signed and numbered print with hand-made graphic interventions, a signed and numbered score print, a signed and numbered 4-page printed text with graphics, dry leaves, a wooden comb, a metal ring, a piece of black and white fabric, four plastic bottle caps in different colors, two ropes, a date pit, a cherry pit.
Performed at The Judson Dance Theater, Judson Memorial Church, New York City, March 21st & 22nd 1967.
Made in Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.