|1||1000 Airplanes On The Roof||6:07|
|4||My Building Disappeared||1:46|
|5||Screens Of Memory||3:33|
|6||What Time Is Grey||2:17|
|8||Return To The Hive||4:51|
|11||Grey Cloud Over New York||1:51|
|12||Where Have You Been Asked The Doctor||3:55|
|13||A Normal Man Running||3:06|
- Produced For – Euphorbia Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Published By – Dunvagen Music Publishers, Inc.
- Recorded At – The Living Room (2)
- Recorded At – Russian Hill Recording
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Made By – Sonopress – C-6455
- Artwork [Globe], Other [Set Design/projections] – Jerome Sirlin
- Composed By – Philip Glass
- Conductor [Winds, Brass & Vocals] – Michael Riesman
- Design [Front Cover] – Jennifer Clark
- Engineer [Additional] – Jack Leahy
- Engineer [Assistant] – Blaise Dupuy
- Engineer, Synthesizer, Sound Designer, Effects [Sound] – Miles Green
- Keyboards, Directed By [Music Direction] – Martin Goldray
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Other [Produced For The Stage By] – Jedediah Wheeler, Robert LoBianco
- Other [Written By] – David Henry Hwang
- Producer – Kurt Munkacsi
- Producer [Realized By] – David Henry Hwang, Jerome Sirlin, Philip Glass
- Saxophone [Saxophones] – Richard Peck
- Saxophone, Flute, Synthesizer [Wind] – Jack Kripl, Jon Gibson (2)
- Vocals – Linda Ronstadt
Music recorded and mixed at The Living Room, NYC.
Additional music recorded at Russian Hill Recording, San Francisco.
Mastered at Masterdisk.
Full digital recording.
Produced for Euphorbia Productions, Ltd.
Commissioned by The Donau Festival Niederösterreich, The American Music Theater Festival, Philadelphia and by Berlin, Cultural City of Europe - 1988.
World Premiere on July 15, 1988 at the Vienna International Airport in Hangar #3.
Music published by Dunvagen Music Publishers.
℗ & © 1989 Virgin Records America, Inc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 012981 390020
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS C-6455 / CDVE 39 A
- Label Code: LC 3098
Other Versions (5 of 16) View All
|VL 3054||Philip Glass||1000 Airplanes On The Roof (LP, Album)||Virgin||VL 3054||Canada||1989||Sell This Version|
|VE 39||Philip Glass||1000 Airplanes On The Roof (LP, Album)||Venture||VE 39||UK||1989||Sell This Version|
|066 427024 1||Philip Glass||1000 Airplanes On The Roof (LP, Album)||Virgin||066 427024 1||Brazil||1989||Sell This Version|
|CDVE 39, 259 754-222||Philip Glass||1000 Airplanes On The Roof (CD, Album, RP)||Venture, Virgin||CDVE 39, 259 754-222||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|7 91065 1||Philip Glass||1000 Airplanes On The Roof (LP, Album)||Virgin Records America, Inc.||7 91065 1||US||1989||Sell This Version|