- Record Company – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Recorded At – Big Apple Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Big Apple Recording Studios
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Published By – Dunvagen Music Publishers, Inc.
- Pressed By – Disctronics H – 10838
Originally released in 1977.
The music on North Star was originally written at the suggestion of Barbara Rose for the film, Mark Di Suvero, Sculptor, directed by François De Menil for Parrot Productions Ltd. In most cases, the titles of the selections refer to works by Di Suvero which appear in the film. For the purpose of making a record a certain amount of rearranging and remixing was necessary. Also, a different sequence was chosen in order to produce an independent and coherent listening experience. - Philip Glass
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7567-91013-2 7
- Barcode: 075679101327
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout: CDV2085 MADE BY DISCTRONICS (H) W. O. 10838-1
Other Versions (5 of 24) View All
|PZ 34669||Philip Glass||North Star (LP, Album)||Virgin||PZ 34669||US||1977||Sell This Version|
|2933 754||Philip Glass||North Star (LP)||Virgin||2933 754||France||1977||Sell This Version|
|CDV 2085||Philip Glass||North Star (CD, Album, RE)||Virgin||CDV 2085||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|VJCP-23047||Philip Glass||North Star (CD, Album)||Virgin, Virgin Japan||VJCP-23047||Japan||1991||Sell This Version|
|91013-1||Philip Glass||North Star (LP, Album, RE)||Virgin||91013-1||US||1988||Sell This Version|