Tracklist Hide Credits
Flute – Paul DunkelLyrics By – Paul SimonPiano – Michael RiesmanVocals – Bernard Fowler
Alto Saxophone – Richard PeckFlute – Jack KriplLyrics By – Suzanne VegaSoprano Saxophone – Jon Gibson (2)Vocals – Janice Pendarvis
Lyrics By – Suzanne VegaStrings – The Kronos String Quartet*Vocals, Backing Vocals – Linda Ronstadt
|4||Liquid Days (Part One)
Lyrics By – David ByrneVocals – The Roches
|5||Open The Kingdom (Liquid Days, Part Two)
Lyrics By – David ByrneVocals – Douglas Perry
Backing Vocals – The RochesLyrics By – Laurie AndersonStrings – The Kronos String Quartet*Vocals – Linda Ronstadt
- Alto Saxophone – Richard Peck
- Art Direction – Joel Zimmerman (2)
- Bass – John Beal
- Bass Trombone – Alan Raph
- Cello – Frederick Zlotkin*
- Engineer [Additional Recording Assistant] – Sharon Rice (2)
- Engineer [Additional Recording] – George Massenburg
- Engineer [Mastering] – Bill Kipper
- Engineer [Recording And Mix] – Dan Dryden, Don Christensen
- Ensemble – Philip Glass Ensemble*
- Flute – Jack Kripl, Paul Dunkel
- French Horn – Robert Carlisle*, Joseph Anderer
- Keyboards, Conductor – Michael Riesman
- Keyboards, Music By, Liner Notes – Philip Glass
- Photography By [Cover] – Robert Mapplethorpe
- Producer – Kurt Munkacsi
- Soprano Saxophone – Jon Gibson (2)
- Trombone – James Pugh*
- Trumpet – Philip Ruecktenwald*, Stephen Burns, Wilmer Wise
- Viola – Jill Jaffe, Paul Doktor, Sol Greitzer
- Violin – Carol Pool, Elliot Rosoff, Linda Quan, Marti Sweet, Richard Sortomme, Sanford Allen
Recorded and mixed at The Living Room, NY.
Additional recording at The Complex, LA.
Mastered at Masterdisk, NY. Produced for Euphorbia Productions, Ltd.
Printed in Holland (on back cover)
Made in Japan (on CD)
℗ 1986 CBS Inc./ © 1986 CBS Inc.
Distribution CBS Records/CBS Disques S.A.
Issued in a standard jewel case with a 16-page booklet (page 4 left blank).
Total playing time 39:50.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other (Distribution Code): CB | 801
- Matrix / Runout (On CD and backcover): (DIDC 10217)
- Other (Manufacturing code, backcover and booklet): (01-039564-10)
- Label Code: LC 0149
- Rights Society: BIEM/STEMRA
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): DIDC-10217 11 +++++
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored, variant 2): DIDC-10217 11A2 +++++
Other Versions (5 of 26) View All
|FM 39564, 39564||Philip Glass||Songs From Liquid Days (LP, Album)||CBS, FM (3), CBS||FM 39564, 39564||US||1986||Sell This Version|
|32DP 435||Philip Glass||Songs From Liquid Days (CD, Album)||CBS/Sony||32DP 435||Japan||1986||Sell This Version|
|FM 39564||Philip Glass||Songs From Liquid Days (LP, Album)||CBS||FM 39564||Greece||1986||Sell This Version|
|FMT-39564||Philip Glass||Songs From Liquid Days (Cass, Album)||CBS||FMT-39564||Canada||1986||Sell This Version|
|MK 39564||Philip Glass||Songs From Liquid Days (CD, Album)||CBS||MK 39564||Austria||1986||Sell This Version|