Tracklist Hide Credits
A Y U, aka "as yet untitled" (October 1999)
A Y U, Live (October 1999 / 2000)
All were completed with Protools software in a Macintosh computer, and are 24 tracks mixed to stereo. There are two version of the voice piece, one the original tape piece, the other a version with three added voices, live, plus four tracks of pitch shift on each.
Samples and live elements were recorded at Trace Elements Studios in New York.
Constructed and mixed in ProTools at Experimental Intermedia in New York.
Mastering at Foothill Digital Productions, New York.
AYU was commissioned by Thomas Buckner.
Published by Touch Music.
Photos by Phill Niblock in Schezuan, China.
℗ & © 2000 Touch
Made in England
Released in a standard jewel case with a 12-page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 027803 144927
- Barcode (Scanned): 5027803144927
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): TO49 01 5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): deluxe TO49 03
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1, CD inner ring): MADE IN THE UK BY UNIVERSAL M & L
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L135
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 04D8
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0461