|1-1||A Song I Heard The Ocean Sing|
|1-2||Dinner And A Movie|
|1-3||The Curtain With|
|1-4||Sample In A Jar|
|2-3||The Oh Kee Pah Ceremony|
|2-7||Birds Of A Feather|
|2-10||I Am Hydrogen|
|2-12||The Divided Sky|
- Cameraman [Camera Operator] – Damien Tuffereau, Lyn Noland, Mark Whitman, Ron Washburn, Tim Quigley, Tore Livia
- Cameraman [Camera Operators - Backstage Video Unit] – Andy Bowley, Christian Mack, Jenna Rosher
- Cameraman [Camera Operators] – Charlie Huntley
- Coordinator [Downlink Tech] – John Parks (6)
- Coordinator [Production] – Jesse Craine
- Design [Menu And Package Design] – The Chopping Block
- Engineer [Assistant - DVD Production] – Allin Nowenstein, Christopher Koch, Marc Rinaldi*
- Engineer [Audio] – Al Centrella
- Engineer [Front Of House] – Paul Languedoc
- Engineer [Monitor] – Mark Bradley (6)
- Engineer [Video] – Matty Randazzo
- Film Director [Assistant] – Jay Moran
- Film Director [Backstage Video Unit - Althea Films, Inc.] – Jenna Rosher
- Film Director, Video Editor – Eli Tishberg
- Film Technician [Assistant Editor - Backstage Video Unit] – Henry Gretzinger, Jonathan 'Skeeter' Katz
- Film Technician [Online Editor - Backstage Video Unit] – Mike Amoia
- Graphics [DVD Motion Graphics] – Fred Salkind, Stephanie Masarsky
- Lighting Director – Chris Kuroda
- Management [Tech Manager] – Gayle Depoli
- Mastered By [Audio Mastering] – Darcy Proper
- Mixed By [Audio Post Mixer] – Sue Pelino
- Mixed By [Lead Music Mixer] – John Harris
- Mixed By [Stereo & 5.1 Mix] – Thom Cadley
- Music Librarian [Archives Assistant] – Jennifer Brown (7)
- Music Librarian [Phish Archivist] – Kevin Shapiro
- Other [Additional Production Assistance - Support] – Jared Slomoff, Ben Collette
- Other [DVD Project Development] – Billy Sideman
- Other [Key Production Assistant] – Lisa Swanepoel
- Other [Production Assistants - Backstage Video Unit] – Lee Farber, Scott Engel
- Other [Production Assistants] – Rod Holliday, Mina Rofeh, Trevor Rogas
- Other [Techno Crane Assistant] – Craig Striano
- Other [Techno Crane Operator] – Kenny Rivenbark
- Performer – Jon Fishman*, Mike Gordon, Page McConnell, Trey Anastasio
- Photography By – Danny Clinch
- Supervised By [DVD Package Supervision] – Amanda Smith*, Liz Goodman
- Supervised By [Dvd Package Supervision] – Maria McKenna (2)
- Supervised By [DVD Post-production Supervision] – David May, Raena Winscott
- Supervised By [Surround Sound Supervisor] – Elliot Scheiner
- Technician [Audio Assist] – Ron Lantz, Steve Lamphere, Tony Bandelato
- Technician [Audio Crew] – Hardi Kamsani, John Hayes (3), Max Feldman, Steve Sich
- Technician [DVD Authoring] – Marc Stecker, Michael Lantz, Mike Nack, Ron Ng
- Technician [Key Utility] – Keith Guadarama
- Technician [Sound Operators - Backstage Video Unit] – Eli Flugelman, Iren Strauss
- Technician [Technical Director] – J W Griffith
- Technician [Utilities] – Frank Bourassa, JC Castro, John Hopkins (8), Ken Oritz (2), Seth Orenstein
- Technician [VTR Operator] – Jack Roche (2)
- Video Editor [Backstage Video Unit] – Enat Sidi
Comes in plain white sleeves with no other packaging.
All tracking and credits from official released version, with same catalog number R2 970486
Recorded live at Keyspan Park, Coney Island, Brooklyn, NY, June 17th 2004.
Location Recording and Mixdown - Effanel Music.
Post-Production Facilities - Sony Music Studios.
Video Facilities provided by All Mobile Video.
Bonus Material includes:
Excerpts from soundcheck, backstage footage and three full songs from the following night's show, recorded live at Keyspan Park, Coney Island, Brooklyn, NY, June 18th 2004 - "Taste", "Bug" & "Tweezer Reprise".
Regions: 1-6 NTSC
Sound: Dolby 5.1 & PCM Stereo
Approximate Running Time: 3 hrs 41 min.
With Booklet & Döniac Schvice: Tiny Edition Vol. 4 - The Phish Newsletter, in a fold-out DVD digipak case with an outer slipcase.
Program Content and Package Design © 2006 Phish under license to Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company.