Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-2||Water In The Sky||3:15|
|1-3||The Moma Dance||10:33|
|1-7||Chalk Dust Torture||8:51|
|1-8||Brian And Robert||3:35|
|1-9||Beauty Of My Dreams
Written-By – McCoury*
|1-10||Cars Trucks Buses
Written-By – McConnell*
|Set I, continued|
|2-2||Birds Of A Feather||9:03|
Written-By – Jagger-Richards
|2-4||Limb By Limb||14:05|
Written-By – Gordon*
|Set II, continued|
|Filler: 7.29.98 Set I, Riverport Amphitheatre, Maryland Heights, Missouri|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment Group Inc.
- Recorded At – Portland Meadows
- Recorded At – Riverport Amphitheatre
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Z16141
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Z16076
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Z16037
Volume 17 from the original twenty-volume series know as LIVEPHISH.
Original release in a digipak with a plastic fold-out showcase sleeve. Later re-issue was packaged in standard double jewel case.
The LIVE PHISH series feature innovative packaging modeled after the way Phish fans collect and organize the band’s live shows. The CDs are in premium metallic paperboard slipcases; discs are held in a folded vinyl inner sleeve with four pockets — four holding discs plus one of them holding a six-page booklet. When removed, the vinyl inner sleeve can be unfolded and inserted directly into the custom-designed ShowCase, a deluxe 3-ring CD organizer manufactured by Case Logic.
℗© 2003 Elektra Entertainment Group Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. Warner Music Group. An AOL Time Warner Company. Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 075596286824
- Matrix / Runout: Z16141 2 62868-2.1 01
- Matrix / Runout: Z16076 2 62868-2.2 01
- Matrix / Runout: Z16037 2 62868-2.3 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L909
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI 2U4C
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI 2U4C
- Mould SID Code (Disc 3): IFPI 2U3W