- Art Direction, Curated By [Ideologic Organ Curation] – Stephen O'Malley
- Lacquer Cut By [Cut By] – Rashad Becker
- Performer – Alexei Tegin, Andrei Grekov, Cheslav Merk, Dmitry Globa-Mikhailenko*, Eduard Utukin
- Photography By [Back Cover & Text Innersleeves] – Alexei Tegin
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Eduard Utukin
- Photography By [Performance Upon Innersleeves] – Olga Andreeva
Vinyl cut at Dubplates & Mastering, Berlin May 2011.
The ritual Tibetan instruments as used by the ensemble include the following: Dunchen, Gyaling, Silnyen, Bub, Damaru, Kanling, Nga, Shang.
The ensemble adheres to the rgyud-skad tradition of Tantric overtone chanting.
Originally released on CD by Sketis Music, Russia, 2008.
© 2011 Ideologic Organ / Editions Mego
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 9120020388740
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): SOMA 001 A ®@D&m
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): SOMA 001 B ®@D&m
- Matrix / Runout (Side C): SOMA 001 C ®@D&m
- Matrix / Runout (Side D): SOMA 001 D ®@D&m