- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Columbia Phonograph Company, Inc.
- Vocals – Pierre La Dieu
Both sides recorded 3 July 1928 in New York, NY.
Side A matrix no. 146619-2.
Side B matrix no. 146620-3.
Credits, matrices and recording dates reported in Tony Russell (2004) "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): Ⓦ146619 2-A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): Ⓦ146620 3-A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 146619
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 146620