|1||x = R (z)||5:03|
|2||z = (aZ + b) / (cZ + d)||4:15|
|3||(x + yi) i = - y + xi||5:59|
|4||z - a = K (Z - a)||5:38|
|5||xx’ - yy’ + (xy’ + yx) i||5:26|
|6||y = cZ + d||7:52|
|7||z = (a/c) + (bc - ad) (z’/c)||3:04|
|8||X + X’i = x||5:19|
- Clarinet, Bass [Amplified, Prepared], Soprano Saxophone – Philippe Lauzier
- Design – Fabrizio Gilardino
- Executive-Producer – Fabrizio Gilardino, Michel F. Côté
- Noises [Feedback, Static] – Pierre-Yves Martel
- Noises [Pick-Up, égalisateur De Bandes, Tétronic] – Martin Tétreault
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Ross Murray
- Written-By – Martin Tétreault, Philippe Lauzier, Pierre-Yves Martel
Recorded, mixed and mastered in Sept & Dec 2010 at Happyrock International, Chelsea, Quebec.
This CD was made possible through the assistance of the Canada Music Fund and the Music Section of the Canada Council of the Arts.
This is the 15th publication - out of 24, one for each hour of a day - produced by &records (Michel F Côté & Fabrizio Gilardino).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: ZM22115 MMM T6387 MAGRAMULTIMEDIA.COM MADE IN CANADA 01