|1||Signs Of Life||4:24|
|2||Learning To Fly||4:53|
|3||The Dogs Of War||6:05|
|5||On The Turning Away||5:42|
|6||Yet Another Movie||7:28|
|6a||Round And Around|
|7||A New Machine (Part 1)||1:46|
|9||A New Machine (Part 2)||0:39|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pink Floyd Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Pink Floyd Music Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Glass Mastered At – Sonopress – B-9132
- Engineered At – Astoria (2)
- Engineered At – Britannia Row Studios
- Engineered At – A&M Studios
- Engineered At – Can-Am Recorders
- Engineered At – The Village Recorder
- Engineered At – Mayfair Studios
- Engineered At – Audio International Studios
- Recorded At – Le Mobile
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Tom Scott
- Art Direction, Design [Front Cover Design] – Storm Thorgerson
- Artwork – Mekon (2)
- Backing Vocals – Carmen Twillie, Darlene Koldenhaven*, Donnie Gerrard*, Phyllis St. James
- Bass Guitar, Chapman Stick [Stick] – Tony Levin
- Design [Front Cover Design] – Nexus (38)
- Design [Graphic Design] – Andrew Ellis
- Drums – Carmine Appice, Jim Keltner
- Drums [Acoustic], Electronic Drums [Electric Drums], Effects [Sound Effects] – Nick Mason
- Engineer [Recording And Mixing Assistant] – Jeff Demorris, Marc Desisto, Robert (Ringo) Hrycyna*, Stan Katayama
- Engineer [Recording And Mixing] – Andrew Jackson*
- Guitar – Michael Landau
- Guitar, Vocals, Keyboards, Sequencer [Sequencers] – David Gilmour
- Keyboards – Jon Carin
- Keyboards, Percussion, Sequencer [Sequencers] – Bob Ezrin
- Management [Pink Floyd Management] – Steve O'Rourke (2)
- Organ [Hammond] – Bill Payne
- Percussion – Steve Forman
- Photography By – Robert Dowling
- Photography By [Additional] – Robert Mort
- Photography By [Portrait] – David Bailey (5)
- Photography By [Production] – Lance Williams, Richard Shaw (7)
- Piano, Vocals, Keyboards [Kurzweil], Organ [Hammond] – Richard Wright
- Producer – Bob Ezrin, David Gilmour
- Remix [Additional Re-mixing] – James Guthrie (tracks: 6, 10)
- Saxophone – John Halliwell*
- Supervised By [General Technical & Musical Instrument Supervision] – Phil Taylor (5)
- Synthesizer – Pat Leonard*
- Tenor Saxophone – Scott Page
- Written-By – Moore* (tracks: 2, 3, 5), Ezrin* (tracks: 1, 2), Gilmour*, Carin*, Manzanera* (tracks: 4)
© 1987 Pink Floyd Music Ltd under exclusive licence to EMI Records Ltd.
Britannia Row Studios, London
A&M Studios, Los Angeles
Can Am Studios, Los Angeles
Village Recorder, Los Angeles
Audio International, London.
Spherical Sound recorded at Le Mobile, Los Angeles.
Graphic Design: Icon, London
Mastered at Mastering Lab & Precision Lacquer.
Pink Floyd Management: EMKA Productions, London.
This album was recorded digitally with the exception of the acoustic drums and bass guitar which were recorded analogue. Dolby SR noise reduction was used for mixing; mastered direct to metal
Drums by Ludwig Drum Co. U.S.A. Symmonds Electronics U.K. and Paiste Cymbals.
© 1987 Pink Floyd Music Publishers Inc. (BMI)
Made in W.-Germany
Catalog numbers on inlay and booklet: CDP 7 48068 2, UK: CD EMD 1003
Catalog numbers on CD: CDP 7 48068 2, UK: CD EMD 1003, CDP 7-48068 2
Track durations taken from computer. Tracks 6 and 6a are one combined CD track without a common title. Track duration given for track 6 is the overall duration for tracks 6 & 6a.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 77774 80682 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 077774806824
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS B-9132/CDP 7480682 B
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Label Code: LC 0542
Other Versions (5 of 230) View All
|EMD 1003||Pink Floyd||A Momentary Lapse Of Reason (LP, Album, Gat)||EMI||EMD 1003||UK||1987||Sell This Version|
|7 48068 1||Pink Floyd||A Momentary Lapse Of Reason (LP, Album, Ltd, Whi)||EMI||7 48068 1||France||1988||Sell This Version|
|TCP 2017||Pink Floyd||A Momentary Lapse Of Reason (Cass, Album)||Harvest||TCP 2017||Turkey||1987||Sell This Version|
|CK 68518||Pink Floyd||A Momentary Lapse Of Reason (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Columbia||CK 68518||US||2005||Sell This Version|
|2CDN-390||Pink Floyd||A Momentary Lapse Of Reason - An Insight Into Pink Floyd (LP, Promo + LP, Album + Gat)||Columbia||2CDN-390||Canada||1987||Sell This Version|