Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Signs Of Life
Written-By – Bob Ezrin
|A2||Learning To Fly
Written-By – Anthony Moore, Bob Ezrin, Jon Carin
|A3||The Dogs Of War
Written-By – Anthony Moore
Written-By – Phil Manzanera
|A5||On The Turning Away
Written-By – Anthony Moore
|B1||Yet Another Movie
Remix [Additional Re-mixing] – James GuthrieWritten-By – Pat Leonard*
|B1a||Round And Around|
|B2||A New Machine Part 1||1:46|
|B4||A New Machine Part 2||0:38|
Remix [Additional Re-mixing] – James Guthrie
- Manufactured By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Distributed By – CBS Records Canada Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Pink Floyd Music Publishers Inc.
- Recorded At – Astoria (2)
- Recorded At – Britannia Row Studios
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Mayfair Studios
- Recorded At – Audio International Studios
- Recorded At – Le Mobile
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Mastered At – Precision Lacquer
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Tom Scott
- Art Direction, Design Concept [Front Cover Concept] – Storm Thorgerson
- Artwork – Mekon (2)
- Backing Vocals – Carmen Twillie, Darlene Koldenhaven*, Donnie Gerard*, Phyllis St. James
- Bass Guitar, Chapman Stick – Tony Levin
- Design Concept [Front Cover Concept] – Nexus (38)
- Drums – Carmine Appice, Jim Keltner
- Effects [Spherical Sound] – Ken Caillats*, Sarah Bruce, Tom Jones (4)
- Electronic Drums, Drums [Acoustic], Effects [Sound Effects] – Nick Mason
- Graphic Design – Andrew Ellis
- Guitar – Michael Landau
- Guitar, Vocals, Keyboards, Sequencer [Sequencers], Written-By, Producer – David Gilmour
- Keyboards – Jon Carin
- Organ [Hammond] – Bill Payne
- Percussion – Steve Forman
- Photography By – Robert Dowling
- Photography By [Additional] – Robert Mort
- Photography By [Portrait] – David Bailey (5)
- Photography By [Production] – Lance Williams, Richard Shaw (7)
- Piano, Vocals, Keyboards [Kurzweil], Organ [Hammond] – Richard Wright
- Producer, Percussion, Keyboards, Sequencer [Sequencers] – Bob Ezrin
- Recorded By [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – Robert (Ringo) Hrycyna*
- Recorded By [Spherical Sound] – Guy Charbonneau
- Recorded By [With], Mixed By [With] – Jeff Demorris, Marc Desisto, Stan Katayama
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Effects [Additional Sound Effects] – Andrew Jackson*
- Saxophone – John Halliwell*
- Synthesizer – Pat Leonard*
- Technician [General Technical & Musical Instrument Supervision] – Phil Taylor (5)
- Tenor Saxophone – Scott Page
Dolby SR noise reduction was used for mixing: mastered direct to metal.
Studios: Astoria, Hampton; Britannia Row Studios, London; A&M Studios, Los Angeles; Can Am Studios, Los Angeles; Village Recorder, Los Angeles; Mayfair, London; Audio International, London. Sperical Sound recorded at Le Mobile, Los Angeles. Mastered at Mastering Lab & Precision Lacquer.
Release © & ℗ CBS Inc. Manufactured by Columbia Records / CBS Inc.
Songs © 1986, 1987 Pink Floyd Music Publishers, Inc. (BMI)
Manufacture and distribution credits engraved on the black spine of the polypropylene case (as shown in images)
12-panel foldout J-card sleeve containing photos, lyrics and credits, printed both sides.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 61213 40599 0
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 229) View All
|EMD 1003||Pink Floyd||A Momentary Lapse Of Reason (LP, Album, Gat)||EMI||EMD 1003||UK||1987||Sell This Version|
|7 48068 1||Pink Floyd||A Momentary Lapse Of Reason (LP, Album, Ltd, Whi)||EMI||7 48068 1||France||1988||Sell This Version|
|TCP 2017||Pink Floyd||A Momentary Lapse Of Reason (Cass, Album)||Harvest||TCP 2017||Turkey||1987||Sell This Version|
|CK 68518||Pink Floyd||A Momentary Lapse Of Reason (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Columbia||CK 68518||US||2005||Sell This Version|
|2CDN-390||Pink Floyd||A Momentary Lapse Of Reason - An Insight Into Pink Floyd (LP, Promo + LP, Album + Gat)||Columbia||2CDN-390||Canada||1987||Sell This Version|