- Backing Vocals – Barry St. John, Doris Troy, Leslie Duncan*, Liza Strike
- Bass, Vocals, Synthesizer [Vcs 3], Effects [Tape] – Roger Waters
- Drums, Effects [Tape] – Nick Mason
- Engineer – Alan Parsons
- Engineer [Assistant] – Peter James
- Keyboards, Vocals, Synthesizer [Vcs 3] – Richard Wright
- Producer – Pink Floyd
- Saxophone – Dick Parry (tracks: B1, B2)
- Vocals – Clare Torry (tracks: A5)
- Vocals, Guitar, Synthesizer [Vcs 3] – David Gilmour
Recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London
between June 1972 and January 1973.
Matrix / Runout (Stamped Side A): SHVL-804-A-1
Matrix / Runout (Stamped Side B): SHVL-804-B-1
For some reason the record company overprinted an already existing label design with a new one.
Fragments of the original print are visible at the edges of the triangle, so "Eclipse" appears a second time, as track 3 in the list, sometimes on side A, sometimes on side B.
Label states both "MADE IN GT BRITAIN" (center, bottom) and "VALENTIM DE CARVALHO SARL FABRICADO EM PORTUGAL" (right).
Inside cover« states "Printed and made by Garrod & Lofthouse Ltd" (bottom, left).
Other Versions (5 of 807) View All
|SHVL 804, 1E 064 o 05249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, Gat)||Harvest, Harvest||SHVL 804, 1E 064 o 05249||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|1C 064-05 249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, RP, Gat)||Harvest, EMI Electrola||1C 064-05 249||Germany||1976||Sell This Version|
|7243 582136 2 1||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (SACD, Hybrid, Multichannel, Album, RE, RM, Son)||Parlophone||7243 582136 2 1||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|TOCP-71163•64||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, Album + Sli)||EMI||TOCP-71163•64||Japan||2011||Sell This Version|
|UDCD 517||Pink Floyd||Dark Side Of The Moon (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab||UDCD 517||Japan||1988||Sell This Version|