Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Gramophone Co. Ltd.
- Artwork [Sleeve Art, Stickers Art] – George Hardie N.T.A.*
- Backing Vocals – Barry St. John, Doris Troy, Lesley Duncan, Liza Strike
- Bass, Vocals, Synthesizer [Vcs3], Effects [Tape], Lyrics By – Roger Waters
- Design [Sleeve], Photography By – Hipgnosis (2)
- Engineer – Alan Parsons
- Engineer [Assistant] – Peter James
- Keyboards, Vocals, Synthesizer [Vcs3] – Richard Wright
- Mixed By [Supervised] – Chris Thomas
- Percussion, Effects [Tape] – Nick Mason
- Producer, Music By – Pink Floyd
- Vocals, Guitar, Synthesizer [Vcs3] – David Gilmour
- Written-By – Gilmour* (tracks: a II, b, c, g), Mason* (tracks: a I, c, g), Wright* (tracks: a II, c, d, f, g), Waters* (tracks: a II to c, e, f, h, I)
This is the original form of the release, it has solid blue prism LP picture labels, later forms have an empty prism. It has a gatefold sleeve, with one sleeve glued shut.
Originally includes af poster with a motive of a Blue pyramid. Matte. There is no catalog number on the poster.
Note on Credits:
Though credited for the entire album, Barry St John, Doris Troy, Lesley Duncan, and Liza Strike perform backing vocals only on tracks c, f, h, and i.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): SHVL 804A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): SHVL 804B
Other Versions (5 of 653) View All
|SHVL 804, 1E 064 o 05249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, Gat)||Harvest, Harvest||SHVL 804, 1E 064 o 05249||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|1C 064-05 249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, RP, Gat)||Harvest, EMI Electrola||1C 064-05 249||Germany||1976||Sell This Version|
|7243 582136 2 1||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (SACD, Hybrid, Multichannel, Album, RE, RM)||Parlophone||7243 582136 2 1||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|TOCP-71163•64||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, Album + Sli)||EMI||TOCP-71163•64||Japan||2011||Sell This Version|
|UDCD 517||Pink Floyd||Dark Side Of The Moon (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab||UDCD 517||Japan||1998||Sell This Version|