Tracklist Hide Credits
- Backing Vocals – Barry St John*, Doris Troy, Leslie Duncan*, Liza Strike
- Bass, Vocals, Synthesizer [Vcs3], Effects [Tape Effects], Lyrics By – Roger Waters
- Engineer – Alan Parsons
- Engineer [Assistant] – Peter James
- Keyboards, Vocals, Synthesizer [Vcs3] – Richard Wright
- Mastered By [Digital Remastering] – Doug Sax
- Mixed By [Supervisor] – Chris Thomas
- Music By – Gilmour*, Mason*, Wright*, Waters*
- Percussion, Effects [Tape Effects] – Nick Mason
- Photography By [Live Photographs] – Jill Furmanovsky
- Photography By [Photograms] – Chris Craske, Stylorouge
- Photography By [Prism Photography] – Tony May (4)
- Photography By [Prism Photography], Artwork [Sleeve Art] – Storm Thorgerson
- Photography By [Pyramid Photographs, Live Photographs] – Hipgnosis (2)
- Producer – Pink Floyd
- Technician [Remastering Supervisor] – James Guthrie
- Vocals, Guitar, Synthesizer [Vcs3] – David Gilmour
Recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London between June 1972 and January 1973.
Digital remasters ℗ 1992 The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd.
© 1994 EMI Records Ltd.
Note on Credits:
Though not stated in the liner notes, Barry St. John, Doris Troy, Lesley Duncan, and Liza Strike perform backing vocals only on tracks A3, B2, B4, and B5.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7777-46001-4 9
Other Versions (5 of 876) View All
|SHVL 804, 1E 064 o 05249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, Gat)||Harvest, Harvest||SHVL 804, 1E 064 o 05249||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|1C 064-05 249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Harvest, EMI Electrola||1C 064-05 249||Germany||1976||Sell This Version|
|1C 064-05 249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Harvest, EMI Electrola||1C 064-05 249||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|ELD 02.21.257||Pink Floyd||El Lado Oscuro De La Luna (LP, Album, Gat)||EMI||ELD 02.21.257||Peru||1973||Sell This Version|
|7243 8 2 9752 4 3||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (Cass, Album, RE, RM, Dol)||EMI United Kingdom||7243 8 2 9752 4 3||Europe||1994||Sell This Version|