Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Speak To Me
Written-By – Mason*
|A3||On The Run||3:36|
|A5||The Great Gig In The Sky
Vocals – Clare TorryWritten-By – Wright*
Saxophone – Dick ParryWritten-By – Waters*
|B2||Us And Them
Saxophone – Dick ParryWritten-By – Wright*, Waters*
|B3||Any Colour You Like||3:25|
Written-By – Waters*
Written-By – Waters*
- Backing Vocals – Barry St. John, Doris Troy, Lesley Duncan, Liza Strike
- Bass, Vocals, Synthesizer [Vcs3], Tape [Effects], Lyrics By – Roger Waters
- Design, Photography By – Hipgnosis (2)
- Engineer – Alan Parsons
- Engineer [Assistant] – Peter James
- Keyboards, Vocals, Synthesizer [Vcs3] – Richard Wright
- Mixed By – Chris Thomas
- Percussion, Tape [Effects] – Nick Mason
- Producer, Music By – Pink Floyd
- Sleeve [Sleeve Art], Artwork [Stickers Art] – George Hardie, N.T.A.*
- Vocals, Guitar, Synthesizer [Vcs3] – David Gilmour
The version without this circle is The Dark Side Of The Moon.
Recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London, between June 1972 and January 1973.
Issued in a gatefold sleeve with two A2-sized posters & two small graphic inserts (all four with the same cat# as the release).
℗ 1973 "The Gramophone Company Ltd."
Made in Germany
Printed in Germany
Note on credits:
Though credited for the entire album, Barry St John, Doris Troy, Lesley Duncan, and Liza Strike perform backing vocals only on tracks A4, B2, B4, and B5.
Tracks A1 and A2 are mixed together without a break. The total playing time of both tracks is indicated as 3:58 on the center label.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, variant 1): 05 249 A - 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, variant 1): 05 249 B - 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A, variant 2): 05 249 A - 2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B, variant 2): 05 249 B - 2 #
- Rights Society (Boxed): GEMA
- Other (Boxed, on back): D
Other Versions (5 of 844) View All
|SHVL 804, 1E 064 o 05249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, Gat)||Harvest, Harvest||SHVL 804, 1E 064 o 05249||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|1C 064-05 249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Harvest, EMI Electrola||1C 064-05 249||Germany||1976||Sell This Version|
|7243 582136 2 1||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (SACD, Hybrid, Multichannel, Album, RE, RM, Son)||Parlophone||7243 582136 2 1||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|TOCP-71163•64||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, Album + Sli)||EMI||TOCP-71163•64||Japan||2011||Sell This Version|
|UDCD 517||Pink Floyd||Dark Side Of The Moon (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab||UDCD 517||Japan||1988||Sell This Version|