Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Speak To Me
Written-By – Mason*
|A3||On The Run||3:30|
|A5||The Great Gig In The Sky
Vocals – Clare TorryWritten-By – Wright*
Saxophone – Dick ParryWritten-By – Waters*
|B2||Us And Them
Saxophone – Dick ParryWritten-By – Wright*, Waters*
|B3||Any Colour You Like||3:24|
Written-By – Waters*
Written-By – Waters*
- Backing Vocals – Barry St John*, Doris Troy, Leslie Duncan*, Liza Strike
- Design [Sleeve & Stickers Art N.t.a.] – George Hardie
- Design [Sleeve Design], Photography By – Hipgnosis (2)
- Engineer – Alan Parsons
- Engineer [Assistant] – Peter Jones
- Keyboards, Vocals, Synthesizer [Vcs3] – Richard Wright
- Lyrics By, Bass Guitar, Vocals, Synthesizer [Vcs3], Effects [Tape Effects] – Roger Waters
- Mixed By [Mixing Supervised By] – Chris Thomas
- Percussion, Effects [Tape Effects] – Nick Mason
- Producer – Pink Floyd
- Vocals, Electric Guitar, Synthesizer [Vcs3] – David Gilmour
Original stereo issue with a very dark blue cover, and a solid light blue triangle (prism) on the label with "The Gramophone Co., Ltd." text on the edge of the label.
Description: Gatefold cover.
Front Cover: Very dark blue with prism. The front cover has been found with three different types of front openings:
1) The right front opening of the gatefold cover is sealed with the two sides glued together.
2) The right front opening of the gatefold cover is sealed with a fold over flap that is glued inside the opening.
3) The right front opening of the gatefold cover is not sealed.
Back Cover: Inverted prism. In the upper right corner, it says: "SHVL 804, (IE 064-05249), stereo."
Inner Sleeve: Die-cut black polylined inner sleeve with patent numbers and "Made in Great Britain" in silver at the bottom.
1) Pyramid Poster: Blue pyramid. There is no catalog number on the poster. Matte or glossy.
2) Group Poster: A six-pane group shot poster in landscape style with "SHVL 804" in the bottom right corner. Matte or glossy.
3) Stickers: Issued with two stickers, one yellow and one brown.
Labels: Black Harvest label with solid light blue triangle (prism). Text around the top edge of the label starts at 10 o'clock and says: The Gramophone Co. Ltd. All rights of the manufacturer and of the owner of the recorded work reserved. Text around the bottom edge of the label starts at 8 o'clock and says: Made in Gt. Britain Unauthorised public performance, broadcasting, and copying of this record prohibited.
Promotional Booklet: On February 27, 1973, the Dark Side of the Moon album was presented to the public for the first time at a press presentation that took place at The London Planetarium. Members of the press who attended this presentation were given a copy of the LP (matrix: SHVL 804 A-2 G 1 / SHVL 804 B-2 G 1) with a 12-page promotional booklet. This booklet contained a picture of the album, song listing and credits, pictures of pyramids, a brief history of the band, a discography, and a picture of the band performing live.
Note on Credits:
Though credited for the entire album, Barry St John, Doris Troy, Lesley Duncan, and Liza Strike perform backing vocals only on tracks A4, B2, B4, and B5.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, A-side, stamped): SHVL 804 A-2 G 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, B-side, stamped): SHVL 804 B-2 G 1
Other Versions (5 of 876) View All
|SHVL 804, 1E 064 o 05249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, Gat)||Harvest, Harvest||SHVL 804, 1E 064 o 05249||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|1C 064-05 249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Harvest, EMI Electrola||1C 064-05 249||Germany||1976||Sell This Version|
|1C 064-05 249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Harvest, EMI Electrola||1C 064-05 249||Germany||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|ELD 02.21.257||Pink Floyd||El Lado Oscuro De La Luna (LP, Album, Gat)||EMI||ELD 02.21.257||Peru||1973||Sell This Version|
|7243 8 2 9752 4 3||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (Cass, Album, RE, RM, Dol)||EMI United Kingdom||7243 8 2 9752 4 3||Europe||1994||Sell This Version|