Tracklist Hide Credits
|1a||Speak To Me||1:10|
|1b||Breathe In The Air||2:47|
|2||On The Run||3:31|
|4||The Great Gig In The Sky
Backing Vocals – Barry St. John, Doris Troy, Leslie Duncan*, Liza StrikeVocals – Clare Torry
Saxophone – Dick Parry
|6||Us And Them
Saxophone – Dick Parry
|7||Any Colour You Like||3:25|
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Artwork [Sleeve Art] – George Hardie N.T.A.*
- Bass Guitar, Vocals, Synthesizer [Vcs3], Effects [Tape Effects] – Roger Waters
- Design [Sleeve], Photography By – Hipgnosis (2)
- Engineer – Alan Parsons
- Engineer [Assistant] – Peter James
- Keyboards, Vocals, Synthesizer [Vcs3] – Richard Wright
- Lyrics By – Roger Waters
- Mixed By [Mixing Supervised By] – Chris Thomas
- Percussion, Effects [Tape Effects] – Nick Mason
- Producer – Pink Floyd
- Vocals, Guitar [Guitars], Synthesizer [Vcs3] – David Gilmour
- Written-By – Gilmour* (tracks: 1b to 3, 7), Mason* (tracks: 1a, 7), Wright* (tracks: 1b, 3, 4, 6, 7), Waters* (tracks: 1b to 3, 5, 6, 8, 9)
Title on spine & disc: Dark Side Of The Moon
There are many slightly different US editions of this CD with this catalog number on Capitol. Original, non-remastered editions such as this one were made from the mid-1980s until the early 1990s, but only bear 1973 copyright dates.
This entry is for CDs exactly as pictured, including the presence of a DIDX 226 code on the packaging, but not on the disc itself. The disc face has "Made in the USA" on it. The matrix ring text can be expected to vary. Variations in the printing on the booklet, inlay, and disc face should be submitted as separate releases in Discogs.
The audio on this edition was mastered with pre-emphasis, but the pre-emphasis flags are only set in the disc's subcode, not the table of contents.
Info in booklet:
Manufactured for Capitol Records, Inc.
℗1973 The Gramaphone Company Limited
©1973 Capitol Records, Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
All lyrics © Pink Floyd Music Publ. Ltd./Chappell Music Ltd. Used by Permission.
Recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London between June 1972 and January 1973
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text alongside & under barcode; missing check digit): 0 7777-46001-2
- Barcode: 077774600125
- Other (Sony DADC master code on inlay & back cover of booklet, below cat#): DIDX 226
- Matrix / Runout: CDP 7 46001 2 31C3 TO J
Other Versions (5 of 476) View All
|SHVL 804||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, Gat)||Harvest||SHVL 804||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|EMZ-82005||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, Quad)||EMI, Harvest||EMZ-82005||Japan||1974||Sell This Version|
|CDP 7 46001 2||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (CD, Album, RE)||Harvest||CDP 7 46001 2||Europe||1985||Sell This Version|
|CDP 7 46001 2||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (CD, Album)||Harvest||CDP 7 46001 2||Europe||1986||Sell This Version|
|LQEMI 73009, Q4SHVL 804||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, Quad)||Jugoton, Harvest, EMI||LQEMI 73009, Q4SHVL 804||Yugoslavia||1973||Sell This Version|