Tracklist Hide Credits
|1a||Speak To Me
Music By – Nick Mason
|1b||Breathe In The Air
Music By – David Gilmour, Richard Wright, Roger Waters
|2||On The Run
Music By – David Gilmour, Roger Waters
Music By – David Gilmour, Nick Mason, Richard Wright, Roger Waters
|4||The Great Gig In The Sky
Music By – Richard WrightVocals – Clare Torry
Saxophone – Dick Parry
|6||Us And Them
Music By – Richard Wright, Roger WatersSaxophone – Dick Parry
|7||Any Colour You Like
Music By – David Gilmour, Nick Mason, Richard Wright
- Artwork [Sleeve Art], Sleeve [Art] – George Hardy N.T.A.*
- Backing Vocals – Barry St John*, Doris Troy, Leslie Duncan*, Liza Strike
- Bass – Roger Waters
- Design [Sleeve], Photography By, Sleeve [Design] – Hipgnosis (2)
- Effects [Tape] – Nick Mason, Roger Waters
- Engineer – Alan Parsons
- Engineer [Assistant] – Peter James
- Guitar – David Gilmour
- Keyboards – Richard Wright
- Lyrics By – Roger Waters
- Music By – Roger Waters (tracks: 5, 8, 9)
- Percussion – Nick Mason
- Producer – Pink Floyd
- Supervised By [Mixing] – Chris Thomas
- Vocals, Synthesizer [Vcs3] – David Gilmour, Richard Wright, Roger Waters
℗ 1973 Original sound recording made by EMI Records Ltd.
© 1973 EMI Records Ltd.
All lyrics ©Pink Floyd Music Publ.Ltd./Chappell Music Ltd. Used by permission.
Recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London between June 1972 and January 1973.
Printed in England by James Upton Ltd Birmingham and London.
Made in Japan
The booklet includes texts about the new "Compact Disc System" in German, English, French and Italian.
No barcode on the rear sleeve.
Titles 1a and 1b are one track on the CD without a common title. Individual durations for 1a and 1b were manually stopped. Duration on the release is just given for the combined track 1.
Note on Credits:
Though not specified in the liner notes, Barry St. John, Doris Troy, Lesley Duncan, and Liza Strike perform backing vocals only on tracks 3, 6, 8, and 9.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): CDP 7 46001 2 CP35-3017 33D1 TO
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): CDP 7 46001 2 AR CP35-3017 U 1B2 TO
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): CDP 7 46001 2 AR 1B1 TO
- Rights Society: BIEM / JASRAC
Other Versions (5 of 541) View All
|SHVL 804, 1E 064 o 05249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, Gat)||Harvest, Harvest||SHVL 804, 1E 064 o 05249||UK||1973||Sell This Version|
|1C 064-05 249||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (LP, Album, RP, Gat)||Harvest, EMI Electrola||1C 064-05 249||Germany||1977||Sell This Version|
|7243 582136 2 1||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (SACD, Hybrid, Multichannel, Album, RE, RM)||Parlophone||7243 582136 2 1||Europe||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|TOCP-71163•64||Pink Floyd||The Dark Side Of The Moon (CD, Album, RE, RM + CD, Album + Sli)||EMI||TOCP-71163•64||Japan||2011||Sell This Version|
|UDCD 517||Pink Floyd||Dark Side Of The Moon (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab||UDCD 517||Japan||1998||Sell This Version|