|A2||What Do You Want From Me||4:21|
|A5||A Great Day For Freedom||3:38|
|A6||Wearing The Inside Out||6:28|
|B1||Take It Back||6:12|
|B2||Coming Back To Life||4:57|
|B4||Lost For Words||5:14|
- Licensed To – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Pink Floyd Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Astoria (2)
- Recorded At – Britannia Row Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Metropolis Studios
- Recorded At – The Creek Recording Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Published By – Pink Floyd Music Publishers Inc.
- Arranged By [Orchestra], Technician [Orchestrations] – Michael Kamen
- Artwork [Sculptures] – Aden Hynes, John Robertson (5)
- Backing Vocals – Carol Kenyon, Durga McBroom, Jackie Sheridan, Rebecca Leigh-White, Sam Brown
- Bass – Guy Pratt
- Design [Cover] – Storm Thorgerson
- Drums, Percussion – Nick Mason
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer At Astoria] – Jules Bowen
- Engineer [The Creek Recording Studios] – Keith Grant
- Graphics – Ian Wright (4), Peter Curzon
- Guitar – Tim Renwick
- Illustration – John Whitely, Sally Norris
- Keyboards, Synthesizer, Programmed By – Jon Carin
- Keyboards, Vocals – Richard Wright
- Lyrics By – Anthony Moore (tracks: A6), David Gilmour (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1 to B5), Nick Laird-Clowes (tracks: A3, A6, B1), Polly Sampson* (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax, James Guthrie
- Mixed By – Chris Thomas
- Mixed By, Producer, Guitar, Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, Programmed By – David Gilmour
- Music By – David Gilmour, Richard Wright
- Percussion, Programmed By – Gary Wallis
- Photography By – Rupert Truman, Stephen Piotrowski, Tony May (4)
- Producer, Keyboards, Percussion – Bob Ezrin
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Stephen McLaughlin
- Recorded By, Engineer – Andrew Jackson*
- Technician [Drums] – Clive Brooks
- Technician [Orchestrations] – Edward Shearmur
- Tenor Saxophone – Dick Parry
- Written-By – Bob Ezrin (tracks: B1), David Gilmour (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B5), Richard Wright (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B3)
Release Information: Limited edition on blue vinyl. This version of the album is shorter than the CD version, as the following songs have been edited in length to allow the album to fit on an LP: Poles Apart, Marooned, Wearing the Inside Out, Coming Back to Life, Lost for Words, and High Hopes.
Description: Gatefold cover.
Front Cover: Two faces facing each other. Title. Photo taken at dawn with the lights on (UK version has daytime photo on the cover)
Back Cover: Two faces facing each other. Song listing. Bar code.
Inside Cover: Various pictures. Two faces facing each other.
Spine: Title. Catalog number.
Inner Sleeve: Art background with lyrics and credits.
Vinyl Color: Blue.
Labels: Columbia picture labels.
Text around the bottom edge of label starts at 8 o'clock and says:
C 64200/AL 64200/© 1994 Pink Floyd Music (1987) Ltd. under exclusive license to Sony Music Entertainment Inc./P 1994 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Only this color blue (no other kind of blue or any other colors) is genuine.
A more limited black vinyl was also released with the same information as above, but with a slighty different matrix number in the run-out groove.
Track durations are not listed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7464-64200-1 0
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Run-Out Groove): PAL 64200-1B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Run-Out Groove): PBL 64200-1B
- Matrix / Runout (Stamped Both Sides): TML-M
- Rights Society: BMI
Other Versions (5 of 201) View All
|7243 8 28984 1 2, EMD 1055||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (LP, Album, Gat)||EMI United Kingdom, EMI United Kingdom||7243 8 28984 1 2, EMD 1055||UK & Europe||1994||Sell This Version|
|237.061/1-476581||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (LP, Album, Gat)||Columbia||237.061/1-476581||Brazil||1994||Sell This Version|
|C 64200||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (LP, Album, Ltd, Gat)||Columbia||C 64200||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|SPL 50012||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (Cass, Album)||Columbia||SPL 50012||India||1994||Sell This Version|
|772||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (Vol. 1) (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Vivo (4)||772||Romania||Unknown||Sell This Version|