Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||What Do You Want From Me|
Lyrics By – Gilmour*, Laird-Clowes*, Samson*Music By – Gilmour*
|A5||A Great Day For Freedom|
|A6||Wearing The Inside Out|
|B1||Take It Back
Lyrics By – Gilmour*, Laird-Clowes*, Samson*Music By – Ezrin*, Gilmour*
|B2||Coming Back To Life
Music By, Lyrics By – Gilmour*
Lyrics By – Gilmour*, Samson*Music By – Gilmour*, Wright*Voice [Synthesised Vocal, Uncredited] – Stephen Hawking
|B4||Lost For Words|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pink Floyd Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Pink Floyd Music Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Recorded At – Astoria (2)
- Recorded At – Britannia Row Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Metropolis Studios
- Recorded At – The Creek Recording Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Arranged By [Orchestra] – Michael Kamen
- Artwork [Sculptures] – Aden Hynes, John Robertson (5)
- Backing Vocals – Carol Kenyon, Durga McBroom, Jackie Sheridan, Rebecca Leigh-White, Sam Brown
- Bass – Guy Pratt
- Cover [Cover Design], Design [Cover Design] – Storm Thorgerson
- Drums, Percussion – Nick Mason
- Engineer [Assistant @ Astoria] – Jules Bowen
- Engineer [Recording & Mixing] – Andrew Jackson
- Engineer [The Creek] – Keith Grant
- Graphics – Ian Wright (4), Peter Curzon
- Guitar – Tim Renwick
- Guitar, Vocals, Bass, Keyboards, Programmed By – David Gilmour
- Illustration – John Whitely, Sally Norris
- Keyboards, Percussion – Bob Ezrin
- Keyboards, Vocals – Richard Wright
- Management – Steve O'Rourke (2)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax, James Guthrie
- Mixed By – Chris Thomas, David Gilmour
- Noises [Earth Noises] – G William Forgey*
- Orchestrated By – Edward Shearmur, Michael Kamen
- Painting [Sculpture Drawings] – Keith Breeden
- Percussion, Drum Programming [Percussion] – Gary Wallis
- Photography By – Rupert Truman, Stephen Piotrowski, Tony May (4)
- Producer – Bob Ezrin, David Gilmour
- Programmed By, Keyboards [Additional] – Jon Carin
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Steve McLaughlin*
- Technician [Drum Technician] – Clive Brooks
- Technician [General Technical & Musical Instrument Supervision] – Phil Taylor (5)
- Tenor Saxophone – Dick Parry
Astoria recording studio, London
Brittania Row recording studios
Abbey Road recording studios
The Creek recording studios
Mixing assisted by the EFOST monitoring system.
Mastered at the Mastering Lab, L.A.
Release Information: Shortened version with songs edited from CD release (Poles Apart, Marooned, Wearing the Inside Out, Coming Back to Life, Lost for Words, and High Hopes).
Description: Gatefold cover.
Front Cover: Two faces facing each other. Issued with both laminated and matt covers. Daytime photo (the US release has a photo taken at dawn with the lights on)
Back Cover: Two faces facing each other. Song titles. Printed in U.K.
Inner Sleeve: Art inner sleeve with lyrics.
Labels: Picture label.
Text around the edge of the label says:
℗ 1994 Copyright in this sound recording is owned by Pink Floyd Music (1987) Ltd. under license to EMI Records Ltd.
© 1994 Pink Floyd Music (1987) Ltd.
Made in the U.K.
Track durations are not listed on the release.
Run-out grooves: "FLOYD-A" & "FLOYD-B" are etched, all else is stamped.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24382 89841 2
- Barcode (Scanned, UPC A): 724382898412
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A ; Variants 1 & 2): 7243 8 28984 1 2 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B ; Variants 1 & 2): 7243 8 28984 1 2 B
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, stamped & etched ; Variant 1): 8289841 A-1-2-1 FLOYD-A TML-M
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, stamped & etched ; Variant 1): 8289841 B-2-1-1 FLOYD-B TML-X
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, stamped & etched ; Variant 2): 8289841 A-2-2-1 FLOYD-A TML-X
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, stamped & etched ; Variant 2): 8289841 B-1-1-1 TML-M FLOYD-B
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Other (Distribution code, I:): 068
- Other (Distribution code, F:): PM 518
Other Versions (5 of 155) View All
|237.061/1-476581||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (LP, Album, Gat)||Columbia||237.061/1-476581||Brazil||1994||Sell This Version|
|C 64200||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (LP, Album, Ltd, Gat)||Columbia||C 64200||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|772||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (Vol. 1) (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Vivo (4)||772||Romania||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|none||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (Cass, Album)||EMI||none||Egypt||1994||Sell This Version|
|7243 8 28984 1 2, EMD 1055||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (LP, Album, Gat)||EMI United Kingdom, EMI United Kingdom||7243 8 28984 1 2, EMD 1055||Greece||1994||Sell This Version|