|A2||What Do You Want From Me|
|A5||A Great Day For Freedom|
|A6||Wearing The Inside Out|
|B1||Take It Back|
|B2||Coming Back To Life|
|B4||Lost For Words|
- Arranged By [Orchestra] – Michael Kamen
- Artwork [Sculpture Drawings] – Keith Breeden
- Artwork [Sculptures] – Aden Hynes, John Robertson (5)
- Backing Vocals – Carol Kenyon, Durga McBroom, Jackie Sheridan, Rebecca Leigh-White, Sam Brown
- Bass – Guy Pratt
- Bass, Guitar, Keyboards, Programmed By, Producer, Vocals, Mixed By – David Gilmour
- Design [Cover Design] – Storm Thorgerson
- Drum Programming [Percussion], Percussion – Gary Wallis
- Drums, Percussion – Nick Mason
- Engineer [Assistant At Astoria] – Jules Bowen
- Engineer [Recording, Mixing] – Andrew Jackson*
- Engineer [The Creek] – Keith Grant
- Graphics – Ian Wright (4), Peter Curzon
- Guitar – Tim Renwick
- Illustration – John Whitely, Sally Norris
- Keyboards [Additional], Programmed By – Jon Carin
- Keyboards, Percussion, Producer – Bob Ezrin
- Lyrics By – Moore* (tracks: A6), Gilmour* (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1 to B5), Laird-Clowes* (tracks: A3, B1), Samson* (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1, B3 to B5)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax, James Guthrie
- Mixed By – Chris Thomas
- Music By – Ezrin* (tracks: B1), Gilmour* (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B5), Wright* (tracks: A1, A2, A4, A6, B3)
- Noises [Earth Noises] – G William Forgey*
- Orchestrated By – Edward Shearmur, Michael Kamen
- Photography By – Rupert Truman, Stephen Piotrowski, Tony May (4)
- Recorded By [Orchestra] – Steve McLaughlin*
- Saxophone [Tenor] – Dick Parry
- Technician [Drum Technician] – Clive Brooks
- Vocals, Keyboards – Richard Wright
Astoria recording studio, London
Brittania Row recording studios
Abbey Road recording studios
The Creek recording studios
Mixing assisted by the EFOST monitoring system.
Mastered at the Mastering Lab, L.A.
Release Information: Shortened version with songs edited from CD release (Poles Apart, Marooned, Wearing the Inside Out, Coming Back to Life, Lost for Words, and High Hopes).
Description: Gatefold cover.
Front Cover: Two faces facing each other. Issued with both laminated and matt covers. Daytime photo (the US has a photo taken at dawn with the lights on)
Back Cover: Two faces facing each other. Song titles. Bar code (7 24382 89841 2). E: 068. F: PM 518. UK: EMD 1055. Printed in U.K.
Inner Sleeve: Art inner sleeve with lyrics.
Labels: Picture label.
Text around the edge of the label says:
P 1994 Copyright in this sound recording is owned by Pink Floyd Music (1987) Ltd. under license to EMI Records Ltd. C 1994 Pink Floyd Music (1987) Ltd. Made in the U.K. LC 0542 BIEM / MCPS All rights of the producer and of the owner of the work reproduced reserved. Unauthorized copying, hiring, renting, public performance and broadcasting of this record prohibited.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 24382 89841 2
- Barcode (String): 724382898412
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Run-Out Groove): 8289841 A FLOYD-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Run-Out Groove): 8289841 B FLOYD-B
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Label Code: LC 0542
- Other (Distribution Code UK): EMD 1055
- Other (Distribution Code France): PM 518
Other Versions (5 of 176) View All
|7243 8 28984 1 2, EMD 1055||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (LP, Album, Gat)||EMI United Kingdom, EMI United Kingdom||7243 8 28984 1 2, EMD 1055||UK & Europe||1994||Sell This Version|
|237.061/1-476581||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (LP, Album, Gat)||Columbia||237.061/1-476581||Brazil||1994||Sell This Version|
|C 64200||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (LP, Album, Ltd, Gat)||Columbia||C 64200||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|772||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (Vol. 1) (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Vivo (4)||772||Romania||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|none||Pink Floyd||The Division Bell (Cass, Album)||EMI||none||Egypt||1994||Sell This Version|