Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||The Post War Dream||3:00|
|2||Your Possible Pasts||4:26|
|3||One Of The Few||1:11|
|4||When The Tigers Broke Free||3:16|
|5||The Hero's Return||2:42|
|6||The Gunner's Dream||5:18|
|8||Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert||1:17|
|9||The Fletcher Memorial Home||4:12|
|11||The Final Cut||4:45|
|12||Not Now John||4:56|
|13||Two Suns In The Sunset
Drums – Andy Newmark
- Recorded At – Mayfair Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Eel Pie Studios
- Recorded At – Audio International Studios
- Recorded At – Rak Studios
- Recorded At – Hookend Studios
- Recorded At – The Billiard Room
- Mastered At – Das Boot Recording
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Pink Floyd Music Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Pink Floyd Music Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Manufactured By – Toshiba EMI Ltd
- Artwork – Artful Dodgers*
- Engineer – Andy Jackson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy Canelle, Jules Bowen, Mike Nocito
- Management – Steve O'Rourke (2)
- Mastered By – Doug Sax, James Guthrie, Joel Plante
- Orchestra – The National Philharmonic Orchestra*
- Organ [Hammond] – Andy Bown
- Percussion – Ray Cooper
- Performer – David Gilmour, Nick Mason
- Performer, Producer, Written-By, Design [Sleeve] – Roger Waters
- Photography By – Willie Christie
- Piano, Harmonium, Conductor [Orchestra], Arranged By [Orchestra], Producer – Michael Kamen
- Producer, Engineer – James Guthrie
- Tenor Saxophone – Raphael Ravenscroft
Issued in a standard jewel case with an Obi, deluxe booklet and a paper insert. "Music from EMI" printed on the spine. Manufactured by Toshiba EMI Ltd in Japan.
Also: this release includes 'When The Tigers Broke Free' as a bonus track, which has only previously appeared on singles.
Recorded in England between July and December 1982.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 988006 840768
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Matrix / Runout: EMI UDEN 5767342 @ 3 2A1
- Other (SID Mastering Code): IFPI L046
- Other (SID Mould Code): IFPI 28S3
Other Versions (5 of 207) View All
|shpf 1983, OC 64-65 042||Pink Floyd||The Final Cut (LP, Album, Gat)||Harvest, Harvest||shpf 1983, OC 64-65 042||UK||1983||Sell This Version|
|072-1650421||Pink Floyd||The Final Cut (LP, Album, Gat)||Harvest||072-1650421||Spain||1986||Sell This Version|
|shpf 1983||Pink Floyd||The Final Cut (LP, Album)||Harvest||shpf 1983||Ireland||1983||Sell This Version|
|CDCBS 25416||Pink Floyd||The Final Cut (CD, Album)||CBS||CDCBS 25416||Australia||1986||Sell This Version|
|none||Pink Floyd||The Final Cut (CDr, Album, Promo)||EMI||none||UK||2004||Sell This Version|