|A1||Tour Of China|
|A4||Midsummer New York|
|B4||Cars Don't Wait For Love|
|B6||Been In The Basement 30 Years|
- Backing Vocals – Carlo Scandiuzzi* (tracks: A5), Homer Spence (tracks: A5)
- Bass, Guitar, Synth, Vocals – Stephen Wymore
- Drums, Vocals – Carol Detweiler
- Engineer – Bill Stuber (tracks: A3 to B1), Jack Weaver (tracks: A3 to B1), Jim Keylor (tracks: B6)
- Lacquer Cut By – Anne-Marie Suenram
- Photography By – George Westcott, Matt Heckert
- Producer – Homer Spence (tracks: A3 to B1), Pink Section (tracks: A3 to B1), Tom Tadlock (tracks: A1, A2)
- Remastered By – George Horn
- Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Alto Saxophone – Matt Heckert
- Vocals, Synth – Judy Gittelsohn
- Written-By – Pink Section (tracks: A1 to A3, A5 to B6), Yoko Ono (tracks: A4)
Tracks A1, A2 recorded at Peter Miller Studio, San Francisco, except vocals and xylophone at 3444 16th Street. Originally released on the Tour Of China / Shopping single, 1979.
Tracks A3 to B1 recorded at Triangle Studio, Seattle. Originally released on the Pink Section EP, 1980.
Tracks B2 to B4 recorded at Peter Miller Studio, San Francisco. Unreleased demos from 1979.
Track B5 recorded live, July 12th, 1979, at Mabuhay Gardens, San Francisco.
Track B6 recorded live, March 11th, 1979, at Deaf Club, San Francisco.
Photos by Matt Heckert except live shots by George Westcott.
Ⓒ&Ⓟ 1979, 1980, 2014 Pink Section. Released under license to Superior Viaduct.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 857176003348
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Hand Etched): SV-034 A ( α signature)
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Hand Etched): SV-034 B ( α signature)
- Matrix / Runout (A Side Stamped): 121688E1/C
- Matrix / Runout (B Side Stamped): 121688E2/C1