Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – 4AD
- Copyright (c) – 4AD
- Licensed From – Cooking Vinyl
- Published By – Songs of Universal, Inc.
- Recorded At – Downtown Recorders
- Mixed At – Carriage House Studios
- Recorded At – Golders Green Hippodrome, London
- Recorded At – Maida Vale Studios
- Recorded At – Fort Apache
- Mixed At – Fort Apache
- Recorded At – Palladium Studios
- Recorded At – Eden Studios (4)
- Remastered At – Abbey Road Studios
- Pressed By – Sony DADC
- Art Direction, Design – Vaughan Oliver
- Bass Guitar – Kim Deal
- Design [Assistance], Artwork, Photography By – Ivan Katsarov
- Drums – David Lovering*
- Engineer – Claude Fixler (tracks: 3-1, 3-2, 3-4, 3-6 to 3-10, 3-12, 3-14 to 3-18, 3-20, 3-21), Gary Smith (tracks: 3-5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dave Snider (2) (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15), Matt Lane (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15)
- Lead Guitar, Backing Vocals – Joey Santiago
- Management – Richard Jones (33)
- Management [At] – Key Music Management Ltd.
- Mixed By [Mixing Engineer] – Steven Haigler (tracks: 1-1 to 1-15)
- Photography By [Original Sleeve] – Simon Larbalestier
- Producer, Engineer – Gil Norton
- Product Manager [Project Direction] – Lesley Bleakley, Paul Riddlesworth, Steve Webbon*
- Remastered By [Anniversary Edition Mastered] – Alex Wharton
- Typography [Original Calligraphy] – Chris Bigg (2)
- Vocals, Guitar – Black Francis
- Written-By – Black Francis
CD1 Recorded at Downtown Recorders, Boston, MA.
Mixed at Carrige House Studios, Stamford, CT.
© 1989 4AD Ltd.
Anniversary edition mastered: at Abbey Road Studios.
© 2014 4AD Ltd.
All tracks published: Songs of Universal Inc.
Dead, Tame, There Goes My Gun and Manta Ray recorded at The Hippodrome, Golden Green for The John Peel Session on BBC Radio One on 9 October, 1988 and first transmitted 18 October, 1988.
Into the White, Wave of Mutilation and Down to the Well recorded at Maida Vale 3 for The John Peel Session on BBC One on 16 April, 1989 and first transmitted 2 May, 1989. Licensed courtesy of BBC Worldwide. ℗ 2014 BBC
Manta Ray, Weird at My School and Dancing the Manta Ray recorded at Fort Apache, Boston, MA. Taken from the single Monkey Gone To Heaven. ℗ 1989 4AD Ltd.
Wave of Mutilation (UK Surf) recorded at Palladium, Edinburgh.
Into the White recorded and mixed at Fort Apache, Boston, MA.
Bailey's Walk recorded at Eden Studio, Newtonville, MA.
Taken from the single Here Comes Your Man. ℗ 1989 4AD Ltd.
Demos recorded 8-13 September, 1988 on 8 track at Eden Sound, Newtonville, MA.
Engineered by Claude Fixler except for tracks 3, 11, 13, 19 and 22 recorded 1 April, 1988 (studio unknown).
Track 5 recorded at Fort Apache, Boston, MA.
Licensed from Cooking Vinyl ℗ 2014 4AD Ltd. except Here Comes Your Man ℗ 1987 Cooking Vinyl
℗&© 2014 4AD
17-19 Alma Road, SW18 1AA
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 652637342529
- Mastering SID Code (CD1, CD2, CD3): IFPI L555
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 Variants 1, 2, 3): CAD3425CD1V2 35 LLC UK
- Mould SID Code (CD1 Variants 1, 2, 3, 4): IFPI 94Z8
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 Variant 1, 4): CAD3425CD2V2 25 A01
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 Variant 2, 3): CAD3425CD2V2 25 A00
- Mould SID Code (CD2 Variants 1, 2, 3): IFPI 946R
- Mould SID Code (CD2 Variant 4): IFPI 94U8
- Matrix / Runout (CD3 Variant 1, 3): CAD3425CD3V2 25 A01
- Matrix / Runout (CD3 Variant 2, 4): CAD3425CD3V2 25 A00
- Mould SID Code (CD3 Variants 1, 2, 4): IFPI 94V5
- Mould SID Code (CD3 Variant 3): IFPI 944T
- Label Code: LC 05807
Other Versions (5 of 116) View All
|CAD 905||Pixies||Doolittle (LP, Album, Ltd)||4AD||CAD 905||UK||1989||Sell This Version|
|E2 60856||Pixies||Doolittle (CD, Album, Club)||Elektra, 4AD||E2 60856||US||1989||Sell This Version|
|TECI-21228||Pixies||Doolittle (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, Pap)||Imperial Records (13), 4AD||TECI-21228||Japan||2004||Sell This Version|
|CAD 905||Pixies||Doolittle (LP, Album)||4AD||CAD 905||Scandinavia||1989||Sell This Version|
|9 60856-2, 60856-2||Pixies||Doolittle (CD, Album, ARC)||4AD, Elektra, 4AD, Elektra||9 60856-2, 60856-2||US||1989||Sell This Version|