Tracklist Hide Credits
- Bass – Nick Kletchkovsky (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Composed By, Arranged By, Keyboards, Synthesizer – Marc Moulin
- Design [Cover] – Micheline Stainier
- Drums, Percussion – Bruno Castellucci (tracks: A2, A4 to B2), Freddy Rottier* (tracks: A1 to B1)
- Producer, Photography [Cover] – Jean Huysmans
- Recorded By – Willy Paques (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B4)
- Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone, Saxophone [Electric] – Alex Scorier (tracks: A1 to B3)
- Trombone – Frans Van Dijk (tracks: A1, A2, B1, B2)
- Trumpet – Nick Fissette (tracks: A1 to B2)
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Trumpet [Electric], Horn – Richard Rousselet (tracks: A1 to B3)
All titles except A3 were recorded on april 24th & 25th 1973 at Start Studio.
Bootleg reissue with copied gatefold cover and label from the original release.
States on sleeve made/printed in Holland but origin of bootleg is unknown (rumours it is from France).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Run-outs Side A): S 65683 - A -
- Matrix / Runout (Run-outs Side B): S 65683 - B2 -